Any updates on WMA fields?

Anybody got any news on how WMA fields did on opening day this year?
I’m specifically interested in West Point and Pine Log.
but Update us on all of the ones y’all hunted!

Standing Boy Creek had a good youth hunt opening day. Son in law and grandson shot while I watched, never knew I could have so much fun watching others shoot. We have Blanton Creek this coming weekend hoping for another good one there. Any reports from opening day at Blanton Creek?

Mark K

Banned
Don’t head South...too much rain and the fields reseeded. Awesome looking food plot though. 6-8” high millet. The quail, turkeys, and deer are loving it, lol.

Lman1997

McGraw Ford was a bust today, only saw 2 birds go down, between 15 hunters, very few birds. Also had 120ish new the signin sheet since Saturday

patcavscout

Good action at Di-Lane on Saturday. Some guys were just dusting them like no bodies business. I made a self filmed hunt video I posted on this forum Sunday. If you listen to the audio it's near constant shotgun cracks.

Bkeepr

Had a great time at Clybel. I shot 8 birds before the heat got to me. I was with 2 friends and we all didn't want to leave the field so we were all in various stages of heat exhaustion! Not doing that again, next time I will place my seat then stay in the shade and relax for a couple hours.