Anyone else watching Yellowstone?

cycler

Good show. Pretty good character development, story line. The daughter is a bad a**. Really put it to the developer.

hipster dufus

ok show. the daughter is jusy one big cliche after another. not necessary to plotline. kinda clownish. that being said, ima gon live in my doublewide instead of on my dads ranch, really?ill just teach on the res instead of giving my kid the oppurtunities that come with being a Dutton. cliche after cliche. but pretty scenery.

someguyintraffic

ok show. the daughter is jusy one big cliche after another. not necessary to plotline. kinda clownish. that being said, ima gon live in my doublewide instead of on my dads ranch, really?ill just teach on the res instead of giving my kid the oppurtunities that come with being a Dutton. cliche after cliche. but pretty scenery.
Regular Siskel and Ebert right here.

Hillbilly stalker

I was real pumped up to watch it...first 10 minutes I counted 9 curse words including the "F" bomb. Aint watched it since, its a shame people got to be vulgar to entertain or be funny. I'll stick to the older shows .

someguyintraffic

Best show on TV

Red is fierce but dad is still in control.

BeerThirty

Noticed this thread a few days ago so started watching it last night. Fell asleep before the first episode was over (almost midnight), but I have to say, so far so good!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I just saw a Casey's branding on his chest. It confuses me. I thought he was a real son?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Well crap. We don’t have that channel but have somehow been able to watch the 1st 4 episodes on xfinity on demand. I was going to get caught up tonight but now it’s saying that I have to subscribe to the channel. I guess they let you watch enough to get you hooked. Smh

Muldoon

I wouldn't take a whizz on Costner's backside if it was blazing flames! He's an ultra liberal anti-firearm idiot that hates TRUMP and as for Costner he can kiss my backside!!

bullgator

I really was looking forward to it. I’ve got to be honest, it was a disappointment, way to soap opera for me. It seemed like a remake of Dallas.