Anyone ever use Big and J BB2 deer attractant?

Mark K

Banned
Think I tried a small bag of that once...the does and fawns ate it all within 45 minutes.
May work different if I had put it in an area they weren’t used to being fed.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Woodsman69 if you are trying to attract hogs dig a 4+ foot deep hole with a post hole digger. Then pore a 50 lb. bag of corn in it and then pore a can of beer on top of the corn. When the hogs find it they will keep digging to get at the corn, but never get to the bottom. They will keep coming back for a year. Works great. I would do this about 20 yards in front of my tripod stand. I would use a red light at night which they can not see. Lots of pork chops.

Mark K

Banned
I’m liable to be shot if I did that in the pines. Guess that’s a bottoms type of trick!! Would have a heck of a watering hole afterwards!

fountain

You will draw every coon within 5 miles in and the deer may/may not mess with it. If they are eating corn, stay with that right now if you're just trying to keep them around. If you're looking for supplemental fees, look for something other than big and j

Mark K

Banned
With all the coons mentioned I may have to get some to put in my DP’s!! Unless it attracts ants as well.

GrantC77

The BB2 is hit or miss gonna draw more coons than deer. Ive had better results with the deadly dust they make.Ive also had pretty decent results with 4S products.

Christian hughey

Used it once behind the house where deer frequent all day. It sat until it molded and was finally washed away by rain same thing with the wild game innovations sugarbeet mineral blocks. The deer come in night and day and eat the corn though. If you put 50 lbs out the next day it will be gone. Feeder is the only way to go because the deer will eat it till it's gone especially if you have a high population coming in. Also deer cane is a great mineral site early when it's still hot.

Mako22

BANNED
Woodsman69 if you are trying to attract hogs dig a 4+ foot deep hole with a post hole digger. Then pore a 50 lb. bag of corn in it and then pore a can of beer on top of the corn. When the hogs find it they will keep digging to get at the corn, but never get to the bottom. They will keep coming back for a year. Works great. I would do this about 20 yards in front of my tripod stand. I would use a red light at night which they can not see. Lots of pork chops.
My bad, I actually don't want hogs as I'm over run with them now.

JerryC

I just put some out yesterday in front of my camera. It was $5 at Walmart, looks like it was usually about $15. I figured I couldn't go wrong at that price.