Anyone know him.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
The symbol on his jacket is a north face symbol I’m pretty sure , and in his hand is a water bottle would be my guess , with one of those coolaid packets in it 72F37C10-FE5A-45AA-9D6A-AE0436960E33.jpeg

krizia829

He definitely looks like he's not from around there. The way he's dressed alone doesn't match the typical GA guy. Wouldn't doubt it if he's an illegal trying to find his way around the woods and happened to have stumbled across the feeder not knowing what it is.. Do you have any other clear photos of him? That one you posted is pretty good but hard to tell if that's a big knife or a powerade bottle. Not sure about GA because I don't live there but LOTS of illegals over here in South FL dress like that lol

D

Deleted member 35556

He definitely looks like he's not from around there. The way he's dressed alone doesn't match the typical GA guy. Wouldn't doubt it if he's an illegal trying to find his way around the woods and happened to have stumbled across the feeder not knowing what it is.. Do you have any other clear photos of him? That one you posted is pretty good but hard to tell if that's a big knife or a powerade bottle. Not sure about GA because I don't live there but LOTS of illegals over here in South FL dress like that lol

That's not entirely true. I dress like this guy essentially when I walk in the woods. Black puffy (Columbia), Levi 511's, Hat, jeans tucked into boots for ticks. Heck,that's just about standard attire for folks around Athens.

Last edited by a moderator:

j_seph

Should raise club dues and build a wall around your club to keep em out.

Down4Count

LOL, the guy is lost. Nothing you can do until you catch him. I have property in a few counties and have people walk on them all the time, I have only caught one. Quit being a crybaby, it's going to be ok.

krizia829

That's not entirely true. I dress like this guy essentially when I walk in the woods. Black puffy (Columbia), Levi 511's, Hat, jeans tucked into boots for ticks. ****, that's just about standard attire for folks around Athens.
Never been to Athens so I wouldn't know. Just stating what I've personally seen but if that's normal over there then I guess it really is not entirely true as you stated. Was just giving my .02

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
How in the world are you getting philin? I thought that was North Face. You must be using some special software. Nice observations

This person is named PHILIN and his last name is LUCKY because he is "Feeling" Lucky that he has not been caught yet somewhere where he shouldn't be !!!

MOST OF MY LIFE, MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE ALWAYS USED the word, PHIL when anytime that we encountered something like this and you do not know the person's real name. PHIL MUST BE HIS NAME BECAUSE HE REALLY IS ("FEEL-IN" LUCKY) !!!!!!

Of course, I have been cutting up about this guy's name being PHIL of course.

However, I still do not believe that the top outer wear that he is wearing is really a NORTH-FACE emblem patch on it because this patch has ONE word stitched onto it and it does not have too many letters in it either.

Now with that said, I do believe that this guy is holding a 5 or 6-shot Taurus Judge Stainless or chrome plated .45 cal and/or with the .410 shotshell handgun. I also thinks that it has wooden handles on it. I can see two of the cylinder barrels showing from the front end of this gun and based on the diameter of this cylinder, it should hold possibly 5-6 shots total. The actual barrel is no more than 2" long.

Now I would be interested in hearing if anyone else might agree with seeing at least two cylinders barrels showing.

I'm just adding this as food for thought as sometimes I can look at something 10 times and see at least 5 different possibilities on it. I surely don't think that is a plastic bottle when I can see cylinder barrels showing and the actual short barrel out ahead of these cylinders.

***If in fact this person is identified and you can prove that he is wearing a North-Face upper outer wear as such and he is holding a plastic water bottle in his right hand, I will gladly donate $100 to the charity of choice AND DONATE A FREE TRAIL CAMERA FULL OF DURACELL QUANTUM BATTERIES AND ALSO A NEW SANDISK 8 GB MEMORY CARD, ALL READY PROGRAMMED AND SET UP FOR IMMEDIATE DEPLOYMENT to the first person who can prove it. Yes, I am a man of my word.

TRUTH IS....I WOULD LIKE NOTHING MORE THAT IT TURNS OUT TO BE SOMEONE THAT IS NOT A REAL THREAT AS SUCH BUT HAPPENED TO BE IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member

However, I still do not believe that the top outer wear that he is wearing is really a NORTH-FACE emblem patch on it because this patch has ONE word stitched onto it and it does not have too many letters in it either.

I 100% believe that it's a North Face emblem, just like the one on the vest I wear every day.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Mercy on the man that simply takes a walk through the wood lines.

That’s certainly a north face emblem.
When the feds clear this up I hope he didn’t get too many ticks on his you know what.

Eagle Eye may need some new glasses.
Don’t be upset till the feeder or camera disappears.
Can’t even take a water bottle in the hand without someone claiming
“He’s got a gun” or “He’s got a knife”
Shoot Him!!!:eek2::biggestshoot::biggestshoot::biggestshoot:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Mercy on the man that simply takes a walk through the wood lines.

That’s certainly a north face emblem.
When the feds clear this up I hope he didn’t get too many ticks on his you know what.

Eagle Eye may need some new glasses.
Don’t be upset till the feeder or camera disappears.
Can’t even take a water bottle in the hand without someone claiming
“He’s got a gun” or “He’s got a knife”
Shoot Him!!!:eek2::biggestshoot::biggestshoot::biggestshoot:

Are you saying shoot now and ask questions later.
Asking for a friend that walks around in the woods. He enjoys nature.