Anyone like Damascus?

sleepr71

That is one of the most beautiful knives I’ve ever seen? May I ask how much time you had in it..beginning,to end? I’d guess weeks. Years..and years..if I did it ?

godogs57

That is one of the most beautiful knives I’ve ever seen? May I ask how much time you had in it..beginning,to end? I’d guess weeks. Years..and years..if I did it ?
A bunch. Not to be short with you....most of my knives are around 20-25 hours...this one was a good bit more.

Reactions: Dub

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
That's a thing of beauty, Hank.

Razor Blade

Have not posted any work lately as I've been busy with orders, hurricane damage, grandkids, hurricane damage and more hurricane damage. Here is a sweet blade that showed a good bit of contrast I thought. Brushed satin nickel silver guard and buttcap with turquoise, nickel silver and copper spacers with an Amber Stag handle from an elk shed I found while hunting NM. I also did the sheath work here. Razor sharp as always. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 979014
Dang Hank, thats a looker right there. I love it.

joepuppy

Wow. What an awesome piece. I love Damascus, my everyday carry is a Damascus from Tree Brand.

greg j

I was never really crazy about Damascus until i saw this. That is probably the most beautiful blade i have ever seen in Damascus. Do you forge your own blades? How
mane layers did you fold to get that look. That is absolutely one of the most stunning
blades i have ever seen.