Anything moving

I got lucky to get the week off started early got here in Macon County last night I seen 2 mature doe this morning nothing else..

baddave

very windy in henry co. this morn.. didn't see anything .. yesterday and today are only days this year i haven't seen anything and i hunt purty much evy day... i'm thinkin tomorrow will be the day

gtmcwhorter

Had a buck chasing a doe across the river from me in Walton this morning

Good morning.. not much going on this morning yesterday evening was great once the wind laid down I had numerous of doe come in and had a 4 point and a small 6 bumping them was a great show. I’m going to to sit all day looks like things are starting to heat up here in Macon County.. y’all be careful and good luck..

HughW2

I have never had any luck in high wind conditions. Yesterday wind was 12 mph all day. I did see two does bedded in a bamboo thicket. Nothing moving.

gtmcwhorter

Same spot today and didn’t see a deer. Heard shots on two different neighboring properties. Pretty sure I rattled in a buck for one.

chrislibby88

I’ve had one good sit where I saw 8 total deer. Big doe group, and a spike I though was a doe and shot. Watched a few 4 points, but it’s been pretty slow on my land. I’m 0/0 on public land so far this year.

fppape

Hunted hard since last Friday including last two days in the rain and have seen zero does and three cull bucks (took one for the team and harvested a cull with one of my tags for some meat). Normally we see does, chasing, and have good cam photos of 6-8 shooter 10-12 pt bucks in our cameras on our 1700 acres. We only have pics of a few does and two decent 8's. It seems extremely slow compared to last four years and we shot the least amount of deer last year of all years. Hardly any hunting pressure on the property this year too. Just odd. (We are in Twiggs)

baddave

my neighbor just called and said the 10ptr we're waiting on just walked by his camera.. that was @ 1:00- by himself... but didn't see anything sitting in the rain this a.m. but saw 11 does and 1 small 2x3 sunday morn.. all in the same hour about 8:30 - 9:30

buckshed

Just drove home from Atlanta to Newnan saw buck shasi g doe near highway and saw a buck standing in neighbors yard in subdivision..think rut is on in coweta