AR thread

FlipKing

fk4l1v.jpg

Dpms G2 Hunter, Leupold one piece mount, Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
PSA Upper with Lightweight stainless barrel sitting on top of a New Frontier Polymer lower.... Simple and plain but Awesome for my first and it weighs nothing which was my goal....

I am waiting on some barrel shims so unfortunately, mine looks like this at the moment

Last edited:

GSURugger

here's the pictures I have on my computer
1:
-Spikes Lower
-PSA LPK with Geissle SSA-E FCG
-Aero Precision NiB BCG
-Stag upper
-Stag 3G 18" HBAR, Stainless fluted, rifle length gas
-UTG Pro 15" handguard
-A2 stock/rifle buffer
-Falcon Menance FFP 4-14x44 MOA/MOA optic
-Nikon one piece 20 MOA mount
2:
-Spikes Lower
-PSA LPK/Daniel Defense FCG
-SAA upper
-Bergera mid-length 16" barrel
-UTG pro 13" handguard
-MOE fixed carbine stock
-AIM NiB BCG
-Magpul BUS
-Bushnell TR-25 3MOA red dot/Riser

Attachments

• dmr clone.jpg
    dmr clone.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 503
  • carbine.jpg
    carbine.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 508

ryanh487

How has this upper done in the past few years? I received a Radical upper in 7.62X39 that is soaking in ballistol to get the waxy substance off that it was packed in. I'll give it a try over the next few weeks. It seems to get good reviews.
The barrel did great for a few thousand rounds but I ended up replacing it with a pencil barrel recently to save weight over the SOCOM profile. I still have the barrel in my parts bin and will likely use it for another build sooner or later.

krizia829

thumbnail_IMG_1974.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2195.jpg
Top pic is my 300 Blackout pistol I recently finished with an 8.5" barrel. Just need to put some back up sights. The bottom is a 6.5 Grendel with a 20" barrel I am in the process of putting together for deer. I'm still missing some lower parts and an optic before I put the rest of it together. I had a 5.56 which was my first AR/build but I sold it a few years back and built the 300 for piggies. I may get an upper in 5.56 as a backup for that pistol but not until I finish the 6.5.
This hobby is too darn expensive!!! Lol!