Are you going shed hunting?

PappyHoel

I’ve never had any luck just looking for them. I will find them when Im turkey hunting but rarely. I think you actually need deer to find them though.

catch22

we still have almost 1 month left of deer hunting in NW florida.......hope they dont shed yet LOL

buckpasser

I’d hate to know my life depended on finding a fresh shed antler in Thomas or Brooks Co. I’ve only found a hand full in a lifetime of hard hunting for deer and turkeys. I’ve also burned thousands of acres and checked through a lot of it afterwards. The only place I got into them pretty thick was on Greenwood plantation after a burn one time, but that place was infested with deer.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I am a horrible shed hunter. Dont mind walking the late winter and spring woods looking, but I cant find em

BaxterMatt

Small buck I killed the last day of hunting season, I shot for a doe, he was a little over 200 yds, this was in Emanuel county

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I am always looking.......if I'm in the woods, I am looking. maybe a little bit harder looking around this time of year and through Turkey season.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Found my first of the season and it was in my backyard. I got mineral out there that they've been hammering for the past couple of weeks. I was slinging some arrows this morning and peeked over at it and saw some tines sticking up...

G1CU6q0l.jpg

Had to have just dropped it; there are a ton of squirrels back there and nothing has even chewed on it yet

Gumpbuck

Hitting the woods this weekend. Anyone near Decatur county seeing bucks with dropped antlers?

buckpasser

Hitting the woods this weekend. Anyone near Decatur county seeing bucks with dropped antlers?

I doubt if you’ll find many over there. They’re still using their antlers.