Are you ready to be chipped?

Argent11

Get around one of the DC generators I used to get around. And that chip would become worthless. McGraw Edison " ONAN. Now Cummins .

CAT power systems.

Oldstick

We don't need no stinking chips, lol.

True, they already have fingerprints and even better, retina scans they can (and probably will eventually) use for IDs.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If they do it to me I'll take a knife and dig it out then i'll drop it in kmac's Budweiser

That's a great idea. I think I'll do the same with mine. Do you think kmac will ever figure out what we did?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You may not have a choice.

Although adults may not have to choose. It will start with children at birth. And it won't be some major process., Installing a chip will be with a hand held device and if not already done will be required at the licence office before you are issued a drivers licence.

Will illegal aliens be able to get them. Or should I say required to get them.

Argent11

The thinking point is. A chipped child which is abducted could be targeted within 15 minutes. Same with women. Catch 22 here.

Argent11

They can do it with a toe nail now it isnt permanent. If you lost your child, or your grandchild to abduction you would be all over this.

NOYDB

BANNED
The people that will be pushing for this to happen will tell about how it will be used to find children. Then that will be short shifted for funding. Because they have to track how you voted.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The people that will be pushing for this to happen will tell about how it will be used to find children. Then that will be short shifted for funding. Because they have to track how you voted.
It's always about the children. Tons more people get shot and killed in Chicago every day compared to a mass shooting at a school, but more traction for a Commie agenda to disarm a nation can be gained if it's fo da chillruns. Same with chipping and tracking. If it becomes an agenda they really want to push then the Government run MSM will be directed to over hype every single child abduction out there, plus to manufacture even more just so they can sell this wonderful technology to the lemming snowflakes that want more government protection and will willingly hand over more of our freedoms at the voting booth to get it.

NOYDB

BANNED
Ihe Government run MSM will be directed to over hype every single child abduction out there,

They already do that.

Per nation wide reports about 200+/- per year are abducted by strangers. But as time has gone on the description about who has been abducted has grown to include custody battles and the other parent as the abductor.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
They already do that.

Per nation wide reports about 200+/- per year are abducted by strangers. But as time has gone on the description about who has been abducted has grown to include custody battles and the other parent as the abductor.
Oh no, they are grossly under-reporting abductions, even with the Sex Trade Corridor running slap smack through the middle of Georgia on I-20. They don't report a fraction of kids that go missing to this evil.

NOYDB

BANNED
According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

Divorce disputes about custody are not abductions. Nor is a run-a-way from a broken home.