Armidillo bait

Pre scented wooden trap. They build the trap put a live Dilla in it then they send it to you. It works. Google it . It ain’t cheap but it works.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Get you a couple of 10 foot long 1 X 6 boards, place them in a V with a box trap at the small end of the V. Set this rig up where the dillers are working and using. They ain`t real bright and when one wanders into the V, it will funnel itself to the trap and get caught.

I`ve never had nor seen anyone else have any results using the various baits for dillers.

SemperFi

There’s a guy on the Facebook group down south trappers with a bait he’s calling dillofunk. I haven’t tried it personally, but he’s getting a lot of good feedback on it. Just search the group. His name is Clint Johnson. I think he’s charging $25 for 1 oz though.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
A buddy of mine has caught several unintentionally in a catfish basket laying in his yard with a chunk of cottonseed meal cake in it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Get you a couple of 10 foot long 1 X 6 boards, place them in a V with a box trap at the small end of the V. Set this rig up where the dillers are working and using. They ain`t real bright and when one wanders into the V, it will funnel itself to the trap and get caught.

I`ve never had nor seen anyone else have any results using the various baits for dillers.
This works , caught 5 in my yard in one week