Arrowhead collector show coming up

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dade City Florida, Dan Cannon Auditorium, Pasco county fairgrounds on highway 52 W of Dade City. May 13th, 2006.
For more info go to geocities.com/kolomoki_society and for directions look at pascocountyfair.com
Tables must be reserved, seventy available. If you're interested and not on our mailing list, email your addy to fla@alltel.net for future newsletters. Sorry, no large arrowhead dealer setups at this facility. This is an effort to provide a quality facility for collectors to meet, trade and display. Also to support the Pasco County Beauty Pageant organization. Pageant girls will have food and drink for sale. From what I hear, it's going to be some of the best barbeque around those parts. Come support the girls pageantry and share some of the best arrowhead collector comradery in the South.

Last edited:

LJay

Retired Mod
I wish I could make it that far. I sure would like to see all them points and stuff.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Artifact show in Plant City Fl

I'm sure the price of gas/fuel will have an effect on attendance at all artifact shows. Wonder where all that alternative fuel they talked about in the 1970's went? Guess they forgot the long gas lines we had back then. Then POOF! all the governing promises went up in smoke. Dade City is in the heart of coral point country, some of the finest artifacts in the country.

boneboy96

Wish I Could Make It...sounds Very Interesting.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Arrow collector show

Whoops, had to make a correction to that first post. It's in Dade City Florida.... I've edited the post.
Already have 18 tables reserved, 15 are for displaying collectors from Florida. There'll be many more signing up before Saturday. I'll be there even though gas for the trip will be about 100 bucks round trip. Well worth it to see all those Florida points and old friends.