As usual a Sinclair complaint

Thread starter #1

sinclair1

Why in the blue blazes do they not make a yard waste bag that the hopper of your mower will fit into, but also be approved to be picked up at the curb:smash: Half of my grass goes on the ground when dumping.:crazy:

j_seph

Grass belongs on ground not in trash bags that are not biodegradable

Thread starter #5

sinclair1

Grass belongs on ground not in trash bags that are not biodegradable
That's my problem the biodegradable bags are too small to put your grass catcher in and it goes all over. My garbage man picks up 8 per week.

j_seph

let it lay a day or three and throw a match in the yard, all problems solved

Thread starter #9

sinclair1

Why do you go to all that trouble?
I am sick:rofl: But it has become a hobby of sorts. I am actually trying to win yard of the month out of 500 houses :crazy:
It does consume me to a bad degree at times when I cant stop trying to achieve perfection and end up out in the street pressure washing stains from a leaky garbage truck:rofl:
Directions to my house end with "pull in where the county curb has been cleaned":rofl:

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
I am sick:rofl: But it has become a hobby of sorts. I am actually trying to win yard of the month out of 500 houses :crazy:
It does consume me to a bad degree at times when I cant stop trying to achieve perfection and end up out in the street pressure washing stains from a leaky garbage truck:rofl:

ooookay... :D

I can only imagine the horror if a big tractor draggin` a peanut combine came a ridin` down ya`lls street. :rofl:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Stop cutting grass, no more clippings.....

Problem solved, your welcome.

Thread starter #14

sinclair1

ooookay... :D

I can only imagine the horror if a big tractor draggin` a peanut combine came a ridin` down ya`lls street. :rofl:
I cant live in the country although I like it at the lake in Hancock county. I get some twitches passing the two houses on lake laurel that still have Christmas lights up.:flag: Plus I would have to wash my vehicles every day for all the dirt roads.:rofl:
My dad was an Iowa farmer...go figure

Thread starter #16

sinclair1

You are welcome .....as long as it don't leak oil on my driveway :rofl: I got a few looks when we moved in when I came down the road with my 4x4 pulling a bassboat with my lawn furniture in the boat:rofl: we only moved 2 miles so it was a Beverly Hillbilly move.:cool:

Thread starter #18

sinclair1

Oh, they make 'em
Help a fella out, are you talking a bigger approved by the garbage service bag or that cardboard thing that slips in there. I cut grass every 3 days so that thing only last 2 weeks.

bagging grass clippings? Buy you some mulching blades and forget it. I might go 6 weeks in between mowings and I love to use loud power tools after dark in my garage. I belong where I'm at lol

Thread starter #20

sinclair1

Or all this unwashed equipment out in the front yard. Pay no attention to the bare dirt. That`s where we turn around. On hot days we stand under the center pivot out there. :D
That's mighty clean for country living. I could live next to you ....as long as you clean the trailer tag :rofl: I wish you owned the place next to me at the lake:cool: