As usual a Sinclair complaint

fireman32

Four tee posts 30 feet of fence. Instant compost pile, hide it with 1x6's, use it in your flower bed,

Thread starter #42

sinclair1

Four tee posts 30 feet of fence. Instant compost pile, hide it with 1x6's, use it in your flower bed,
:rofl:I live in suburbia where 30 ft of fence is called your back yard. I cant even have a shed due to golf course regulations. That's the kind of stuff that makes a country boy twitch:rofl:
It takes some getting used to after having a big yard.

I have some neighbors that are like you. They always give me a dirty look because of how my yard looks. I've got better things to do than spend several days a week working in my yard. Plus I do it for a living and you know how that goes.

Thread starter #44

sinclair1

I have some neighbors that are like you. They always give me a dirty look because of how my yard looks. I've got better things to do than spend several days a week working in my yard. Plus I do it for a living and you know how that goes.
:rofl: Nah man I don't give dirty looks. But I understand that watching cars go around in circles is more important to you than your neighborhoods value.....that's why I moved where people care :cool: I also married a woman that cares who will push a mower if I cant.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
That`s one reason there is so much crime and hate in cities. Too many folks tryin` to live too close together, and be in the same place at the same time. A 100 acre field has as many cotton rats as the feed will support, and they get along fine.

Take 4 of those same cotton rats and put them together in a shoebox and watch what happens. They`ll fight till only one is left alive, and it will probably eventually die from the wounds it received. People and cotton rats have a lot in common. Only difference is that the cotton rats have enough sense to move to better areas when they have free will. Lots of people don`t. They would rather be miserable, crowded, and mad, than find better accomodations. :crazy:

There`s a lesson here... :)

Thread starter #46

sinclair1

That`s one reason there is so much crime and hate in cities. Too many folks tryin` to live too close together, and be in the same place at the same time. A 100 acre field has as many cotton rats as the feed will support, and they get along fine.

Take 4 of those same cotton rats and put them together in a shoebox and watch what happens. They`ll fight till only one is left alive, and it will probably eventually die from the wounds it received. People and cotton rats have a lot in common. Only difference is that the cotton rats have enough sense to move to better areas when they have free will. Lots of people don`t. They would rather be miserable, crowded, and mad, than find better accomodations. :crazy:

There`s a lesson here... :)
I agree, I learned that lesson and finally got smart and moved to where all the folks take great pride. I am happy.
I have eliminated my sloppy neighbors issue and am as happy as a pig in mud:cool:
It would take me too long to manicure 100 acres:rofl:

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
I agree, I learned that lesson and finally got smart and moved to where all the folks take great pride. I am happy.
I have eliminated my sloppy neighbors issue and am as happy as a pig in mud:cool:

You must not be. You fuss and complain all the time. ::ke: :bounce:

Oh yea, the point went right past you. :D

Hankus

He missed it a plenty :rofl: I cut the grass when I start losin boats an trucks:cool:

Thread starter #50

sinclair1

Nah I got it:rofl: It might as well be the moon once you get below Macon, I don't even understand that livin down there with all my issues. I would be washing cars 24/7:rofl:

Hankus

Nah I got it:rofl: It might as well be the moon once you get below Macon, I don't even understand that livin down there with all my issues. I would be washing cars 24/7:rofl:
I got bout 7, when can ya start :huh:

Cobb is too city for me:fine:
I hear ya..looking to escape to the Columbus/Phoenix city area soon myself.

But...I live at the end of a dead end road...my back yard backs up to several hundred acres and Butternut creek. I got deer...yotes...possums..coons..etc. Heck..the other day...I was walking the dogs down the creek trail..Luke the black lab chased a cottontail into the thicket...and came running out being chased by a buck. :rofl:

They got real close before Luke finally grew a pair...got a real good view of his nubs.

I must confess....I got a "practice green" I hit pitch shots onto that I keep mowed tight.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member

Forgive me, because I have been pickin` at you, and I reckon I oughter not do that. But seriously, I doubt it is any different up there than it is down here if you get away from those big cities. It`s a laid back, relaxed, no rat race type of lifestyle. Wave at the man on the tractor as he rides by you goin` down the road. Look at the stars at night instead of light pollution.

You should try it. Might live longer. :cheers:

Hankus

Thread starter #57

sinclair1

Forgive me, because I have been pickin` at you, and I reckon I oughter not do that. But seriously, I doubt it is any different up there than it is down here if you get away from those big cities. It`s a laid back, relaxed, no rat race type of lifestyle. Wave at the man on the tractor as he rides by you goin` down the road. Look at the stars at night instead of light pollution.

You should try it. Might live longer. :cheers:
I take no offense. I enjoy this forum for the mix of people. I have a lot of issues with OCD type stuff but good old fashion country folks are who I run with:cool:
Its actually quite entertaining living in the suburbs with all the tree huggers. They sit outside dividing their recycle bin and when the truck comes they just throw it in there with the other garbage:bounce:

Thread starter #58

sinclair1

I thought about this thread while cutting grass:rofl: I don't have a problem with the country folks letting it grow to the moon, they didn't sign the papers at closing stating the rules of the HOA. Its the folks that move into HOA subdivisions and then pull the I will do what I want.
Those people should do as the folks in the country and buy somewhere you don't have to worry.
I think its rude/lazy to move into a HOA and not hold up to the papers you signed.:stir:
Those same people complain about other folks hunting public land ....they bought a license so they can do what they want right? Never mind its something rude or not.:flag:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I thought about this thread while cutting grass:rofl: I don't have a problem with the country folks letting it grow to the moon, they didn't sign the papers at closing stating the rules of the HOA. Its the folks that move into HOA subdivisions and then pull the I will do what I want.
Those people should do as the folks in the country and buy somewhere you don't have to worry.
I think its rude/lazy to move into a HOA and not hold up to the papers you signed.:stir:
Those same people complain about other folks hunting public land ....they bought a license so they can do what they want right? Never mind its something rude or not.:flag:

Totally agree, I moved into a nice neighborhood last year that had covenants, but no Hoa. I work hard to take care of my yard and would like all in my subdivision to do the same, but there is no major rule to do so.one thing I don't understand is how some people can have really nice expensive houses, but not upkeep the yard and house. Not to long ago a few nieghbors tried to form an hoa, it kind of just went away, but I was totally against it. I am an adult and don't need some busy body knocking on my door telling me my grass is 3/4 of an inch to high.