Assistant Construction manager Augusta and nationwide

WayneB

My employer is finally allowing me to pick my own assistant for my current project in Augusta.

Duties will include oversight of subcontractor operations and compliance with safety.

Occasional layout and Constant verification of subcontractors work to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.

Daily documentation and confirmation of all activities, deliveries, weather events, inspections, and extensive photo taking.

Salaried position, 401k, Health, dental, truck allowance. 60 hour base with alternating weekends off.

Travel potentially eastern to midwest, home office in Birmingham, AL and satellite office in Dallas, TX. Traveling positions are offered home time every 2-3 weeks as dictated by job needs.

We are a construction management company, however we still work in heat, cold, dry, rain, day and night. It's not always comfortable or convenient, it will keep the pantry stocked.

Experience preferred, patience required. Ability to learn an absolute must have. Modest computer skills and ability to use a smartphone are required.
Blueprint reading ability can be taught, helps if you can already.

Must have reliable transportation, be prompt and attentive.

pm for email and phone number.

greg_n_clayton

reliable transportation ?? Before I retired, I was furnished a truck and gas card !! I was also provided enough expense monies that my salary went to direct deposit which was monies I was able to bank !!

WayneB

reliable transportation ?? Before I retired, I was furnished a truck and gas card !! I was also provided enough expense monies that my salary went to direct deposit which was monies I was able to bank !!

Company trucks used to be a thing, but the abuses outweighed the benefits. Now it's a truck allowance, still have the gas card.