Athens, Ga show

Cook&Bro

Stop by my table Johnny Williams, I should have a photo of my avatar on the table
Enjoyed visiting with you at the Athens show this past Saturday. My daughter and her home-schooled children have a good long-term study plan ahead of them - hopefully they will have some points to show y'all next year. The youngest grandchild was not as interested as the older ones - his best find at the show was a glazed donut. Your find (image) is amazing. (Don't know why the image rotated, will have to figure out how to manage them in this new forum app.)

Attachments

Willjo

Thread starter #13
Enjoyed visiting with you at the Athens show this past Saturday. My daughter and her home-schooled children have a good long-term study plan ahead of them - hopefully they will have some points to show y'all next year. The youngest grandchild was not as interested as the older ones - his best find at the show was a glazed donut. Your find (image) is amazing. (Don't know why the image rotated, will have to figure out how to manage them in this new forum app.)
It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you , always nice to put faces with names of people on forum.