ATT&T must be fired...Hughesnet-Viasat????

specialk

my only other option besides hotspot on the cell.....don't stream/download any big files but would like to watch some youtube vids which I can't do with ATT now.....anybody got or experience either one of these sat. providers??

pushplow

I have Huges net because that's the best option where I am. I don,t stream movies but can watch YouTube without any problems. It does go out with heavy rain though.

kmaxwell3

We have Huges also. It's not that great. We have no good other options where we live.

Jethro8410

Another Hughes net user. It beats the mess outta Windstream and that's our only other option. It works great for our needs even with 2 kids that watch YouTube allot but like mentioned above when the dish goes out so does the internet

Scott Rogers

Check the cell phone tower locations in your area. If you have a T-mobile tower close enough for 4g then that would be a good way to go. I stream utube, netflix, amazon ect to my Roku and surf the web. I average 110 gigs a month according to t mobile

Hot spot with my phone,unlimited internet with possible throttling during peak times after 55g (hasnt happened to me yet) not a dedicated hotspot. never noticed a slow down buffering is minimal.

j_seph

We kicked the internet provider, upgraded our Verizon to unlimited. We now use that as hotspot straight from phone to use laptop and also ROKU for TV. Has worked awesome. May end up buying a dedicated hotspot to keep at house 24/7

Latest posts