ATTN all those not going to Texas ASA.....

alligood729

Thinking of having a shoot next Saturday, April 2nd for any of us who are not going to make the trip to Texas ASA. Need some feedback as to now much interest there is to shoot, decent turnout would be nice if we decide to setup a range. Let me know!!!

OK! I'VE HAD SEVERAL MESSAGES, TEXTS.....SO, WE WILL SHOOT NEXT SATURDAY, WEATHER PENDING, SIGN IN FROM 9-2. 20 TARGETS, WE ARE AT OUR NEW LOCATION IN JERSEY, A HALF MILE OR SO FROM THE FARM. THERE IS ANOTHER POST WITH THE CLOSEST PHYSICAL ADDRESS TO THE RANGE, WITH NO ACTUAL STRUCTURE ON THE PROPERTY, THERE IS NO STREET ADDRESS. I'LL EDIT THIS POST WITH A LINK TO THE OTHER POST WITH THE MAP..http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=867237...

The range is set and ready for you! Come on out, hopefully the rain will be gone early!!! Sign in from 9-2, should be a good range!

Last edited:

The Arrow Guru

I'd come, I need all the practice I can get. I am coming out of retirement in Augusta......

alligood729

Posted the link to the thread with the map in my original post....Some of the crew will be in Texas, if you are available and close on Friday after lunch, help me set the range and you shoot for free......

dirttracker84

If the weather permits we've got a group coming from the Gibson area to shoot with y'all it will be our first time...

alligood729

Looking like the rain is going to hold off and get out early Friday so we can set the range. Saturday looks good!

BowanaLee

Looking like the rain is going to hold off and get out early Friday so we can set the range. Saturday looks good!

Wheres the "LIKE" button ? :fine:

BowanaLee

Its set and ready so y'all come on out and bust some 3-D targets Saturday. :yeah: