Auburn vs Houston Birmingham bowl official thread

FootLongDawg

There's a reason we were playing in Birmingham, on a Tuesday at noon :)

It's always disappointing to lose, especially out of conference, but I'm not at all discouraged with the program Harsin is building. In 3 years, bama and the dogs will be chasing the Tigers and all will be right with the world.

WDE!

Dawgs maybe...Bama with Saban never.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Continue making fun of Auburn and you will!
Is it really "making fun of" if you're simply stating the truth? And if o e does perceive it to be so maybe one should strive to strengthen one's skin.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He probably doesn't want to know what happened last time I made someone's ignore list either.
We only have 3 Auburn fans around here anymore. The rest scurry like roaches when the lights are turned on.

17-3 will do that.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well, I missed this entire hootenanny but it appears to me even the most hard bitten doubters in the lot must finally admit the evidence shows conclusively that Gus Malzhan has lost complete control of Auburn and the Gus bus is in the ditch in the median on I 85 somewhere around mile marker 4 on the Georgia side and the driver has abandoned the bus.

Finally, today Auburn is still 3-17 against Georgia.

Browning Slayer

Finally, today Auburn is still 3-17 against Georgia.

You gonna toss Throwback into convulsions.

giphy.gif

headfirst-tv-smash.gif

M1yq.gif

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You gonna toss Throwback into convulsions.

He’ll get past this. He’ll survive. Life will go on. A little more bleak but it’s winter. You get by. Spring is on its way with the promise of going 3-18 against Georgia next Fall. It’s good to have some downtime between disappointments.

Browning Slayer

It’s good to have some downtime between disappointments.
For folk that live by a tv, disappointment is everyday. For folks like me, my biggest disappointment is coming in a few weeks when hunting season is over. But like my wife gave me hope last season as I was pulling out of camp for the last evening "under season". Get over it. You'll be in your boat next weekend!

For the life of me, I can't understand how many "so called" hunters and fishermen we have here.

Browning Slayer

5zdi0h.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
No fair using video of Davis’s daddy at the end of the SECCG. :bounce: