Aunt Dewaynes Home Grown Milk and Peanut Butter Balls

If you milk one regular, get a nanny goat in the headgate.....milk her til shes dry...squeezing til the last drop... Get some peanut butter from the dollar general.

Let milk setup in fridge with a touch of cayenne pepper
Remove and put in freezer
Patty in balls
Smother with dollar general peanut butter

Place in oven on 425 for 35 minutes
Pull out, and dip into BBQ sauce
Toothpick it into your mouth..

Good appetizer.

ambush80

If you milk one regular, get a nanny goat in the headgate.....milk her til shes dry...squeezing til the last drop... Get some peanut butter from the dollar general.

Patty in balls

Good appetizer.

What in the world?????

That sounds karazy but I'll try anything eight times.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I feel sorry for Uncle Judy having to eat all of Aunt Dewayne's oddball cooking over the years. No field corn in these?

Artfuldodger

Patty in balls

Good appetizer.
It sounds like some ingredient is missing. Milk may set up if fresh and in the fridge. You could freeze it and form it into balls and coat it with peanut butter.
I'm not sure it would survive the oven, even if coated with peanut butter. Wouldn't it need some type of thickening agent? Flour, sugar, coconut?

So when one dips one of these in BBQ sauce, what happens when he bites it? I hope they come with a warning to put the whole ball in your mouth or you are gonna get a rude awakening to melted goat milk and peanut butter.

I could see that being somewhat fun at a party.

1 cup cane sugar
corn syrup
shelled raw peanuts off the bush
goat milk
dried up field corn

combine any 3 ingredients in a bowl. Mixture should turn kindly brown after you cook it over fire. Pour onto a cookie sheet. Let it cool. When its done, bust it up into pieces........put into a toasted hamburger bun with chopped onion. Goes best as a main entrée.