Automobile Insurance

That may be your experience Leon, but I beg to differ. I have sent longtime customers away if I knew that my price was too high. I have found that as long as I treat my customers as friends an do what's in their best interests, I will have a successful business long term. Those folks will inevitably come back to me in the future either because my prices become more competitive again or because they appreciate the service that we provide. On the other hand, if you are going to leave me to save $5 somewhere else, then I'm better off without you anyway.
My agent reviews 6 month and yearly renewals for me and always tries to save me to keep my biz.

transfixer

Insurance is nothing but legalized theft , the only way to keep from getting shafted is to shop rates every two to three years, very few companies out there that treat people decent when it comes time to make a claim, I've had Allstate, Cotton States, Geico, and now Progressive, time for me to shop around again.

I told the Allstate representative that after 20 years and no claims I should be getting a safe driver discount not an increase
You are not an asset to them. You have a weakness that they prey upon. Loyalty. Loyalty on hurts the consumer. Shop around. And check with AutoOwners first

You are not an asset to them. You have a weakness that they prey upon. Loyalty. Loyalty on hurts the consumer. Shop around.
100% spot on! I'll add: Except in extremely rare circumstances, you don't need an agent. Guess who ends up paying that agent's commission? With so much information available from a variety of sources, an agent's cost FAR exceeds their value.

dwhee87

Plug your SSN into USAA's website and see if you're eligible. Best rates I've been able to find. Been with them for 20+ years now. You can bundle your home/auto and save even more.