Trizey

Thread starter #1
I know everyone is just getting back into the board and a lot has changed, but can anyone tell me how to put an avatar out there? Trey

M

Mike

You will have to go to your User CP at the top left and find it in there. I will have to upload some of the old ones, but I think you can upload your own. Let me know how it works.

Mike

Trizey

Thread starter #3
Mike- I went there and didn't find a way to upload one that I already have? I can bring in a pic under "Edit Profile Picture" but not under "Edit Avatar"??

Trizey

Thread starter #7
I know this is not a priority in the scheme of things. I'm sure it will be figured out when the MOD's get a chance.

Isn't allowed yet. I did upload a profile pic, but that is limited to 100 x 100 pixels, which ain't much of a pic, an avatar size, really. Ideally we would have bigger profile pics hosted on-line somewhere else, and dinky avatars stored here. We'll see how it goes.............

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
I went to edit profile picture.. Then I loaded it. it shows my pic there but not in here. it also says it must be 100x100 pixels.

Read here about profile and avatar pics!

The profile pic is a pic seen when you view someone's profile by clicking on their handle.

The avatar is different (appears by your name when you post but you knew that), and I don't think avatars are enabled.

Most sites I am on allow big profile pics but avatars are usually under 300x300. I hope this is done here. :D

Browning, I see your profile pic when I click on your public profile!

I do it every now and then just find out what people where wondering 2 years ago

vote for me. Only if you can read my typing

Trizey

Thread starter #18
Jim Thompson said:
Triz, looks like you figured it out after a year and a half huh???

:p
Yeah, I guess I was trying to jump the gun a little when we switched over to the new board:cool:

Trizey said:
Yeah, I guess I was trying to jump the gun a little when we switched over to the new board:cool:
what was the old board