Awesome day on the coast

Hammockben1

Today I went to the coast hunting and i got to say has been the best day of my life I have killed my limit today and they have all been my first ones today i asked for advice and it was given to me thank yall for helping me out on this i took the advice and went and did my part and made today very successful

Attachments

• 20190103_134942.jpg
    20190103_134942.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 271

devolve

Awesome man! Feels good doesn’t it? I have had the worst duck season of my entire life but I still enjoy everyday of it.

Hammockben1

Heck yeah it's awesome I actually thought I duck hunted by shooting a bunch of woodies in the am on a river somewhere but today proved to me I wasnt duck hunting I was killing time but today actually felt like I was duck hunting it was good see some new birds and experience something new

jdgator

That is some good gunning! Those coastal ducks aren't easy to bring down, what with the winds, their high speeds, and thick skins. Congrats.

One valuable lesson learned out of this hunt that ain't no back swamp river hunt make sure gun is well oiled up
you just dont know.you just got a taste. Make sure you flush your motor good and put a sprinkler under your boat and trailer for a day or two.

LIB MR ducks

Congrats on an awesome hunt! In case you don't know a merganser does not count in your "duck" limit. So in the future you can kill another duck if you get the chance.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I see a Red Breasted Merganser ??? Fastest flying duck that's ever been clocked by a airplane . .

Juan De

Nice! Not a bad looking black scoter either