AZ January 2020

GregoryB.

Thinking of a combo Javelina and Coues Whitetail hunt this coming January. Javelina is a draw tag but archery deer tags are over the counter. The Rut will be going on in January. Looking at Southern AZ down around the Huachuca Mountains. I own 20 acres in that area so I would have a place to camp. Wife is returning from Iraq this summer and we will be moving so I won’t get in much early season hunting. Stalking critters in the cactus is a great experience. That area has Desert and Mountain terrain so you can go from cactus desert to oak covered hills and mountains easily.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Been on my list the past few years just never have put it in gear.. Another bonus is- ifn you aint able to fill that OTC tag. It'll be good for the AUG hunt and/or the DEC hunt. Thats ALOT of opportunity on an out of state tag!

GregoryB.

Talked to AZ DNR. The Javelina tags for January 2020 will be drawn in October. Got to buy a $160 Non Resident license in order to apply for the draw. Javelina tat will be a little over $100 if drawn and a over the counter archery deer tag coat $300. In that area the terrain varies so I can hunt Mule deer and Coues by just moving a few miles. Shot right over a nice Coues Buck there about 6 years ago when we were stationed there. Got my bow getting re-strung and setup now so I can get back to shooting. Wife wants to get a full body mount on the Javelina if I get one.