[B]Good morning potential[/B]

gtaff

Banned
I actually got out of bed in time this morning. Headed down the road from the house to my stand and standing under my neighbor's security light were several nice deer. They were easing across the road toward the woods on my property. So I slowed way down got inthe shadows and eased up the road. Trying to give the deer tiime to move a long so I could get in the tree. They got into the woods and I had thought they had gone on. So I went down the road fixing to go in the woods. Then the woods blew up with all kind of snorting and blowing. So I waited again hoping they would ease along. Started on to my stand and they had not left so I ended up back in bed early cause I figured getting caught twice in such a short period of time I should go home and try again another day. Hopefully I did not run them out.

sr.corndog

morning potential

Look at the bright side snort is better than nothing you know they are there set your alarm for a little earler. Good luck! Eat more deer! :clap:

gtaff

Banned
That is the plan get out there very very early plus take another route to the stand.