Back in the saltwater game again! BUT DANG...!

bany

Better days are coming buddy. Much luck with the Blasting and Flushing! I know you’re over it, Godspeed!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Five laser lithotripsies and three more times under full anesthesia to remove subsequent stents...
Hoping I'm all done now. Final check up in about 4 weeks.
I took a little break during the dog days, I was down there twice when the water temperature was 87 in the bay. Not much catching going on.
As soon as It got cooler, deer season kicked in. Hoping to get my second buck during the rut and then be fishing hard again soon...

GeorgiaGlockMan

Where are you fishing?

Been slow in west palm area except for pompano on jigs at juno beach pier.

Hope to do some more fishing myself, next week.

1eyefishing

I fished a lot in Pensacola this Spring and summer. I have an RV set up in RV park for a fish camp.
Spent a lot of time in StMarks the past couple of years.
Also have spent 2 years stints focusing on other places like Apalachicola Bay, Saint Joe, and Panama City beach…
With a few exceptions, I've pretty much fished the entire panhandle and the entire Georgia coast.
Been down to Sebastian inlet/Indian River a few times…
I love broadening my horizons!

95g atl

Dang, i've had kidney stones before and they are not fun.

Did you find a place to keep your RV?

I had been looking for the same thing, place to keep my camper so I would have a beach place to stay at.. From campgrounds (long term) to buying a piece of land that is RV legal. Got luck and finally found a small place 3 blocks from the beach and was able to buy it. So need to sell my camper. Oh, and i broke my leg and had surgery so I cannot even go down to enjoy the place!!!!

I feel for you!

1eyefishing

Good deal 95g, Congrats on your Florida property. I've been looking for a place but got disheartened looking around PCB... Where did you buy? I found a pretty good RV park in Pensacola to put in at, it's there and ready to go anytime...
Maybe us cripples could get together and fish sometime. Hope you heal up good.
For me, I don't know when it will end!
My back went out on me and I spent the night before last in the emergency room. Still in a lot of pain, it took a very good week of deer hunting from me...
Feel like I should just take up checkers sometimes...

95g atl

Good deal 95g, Congrats on your Florida property. I've been looking for a place but got disheartened looking around PCB... Where did you buy? I found a pretty good RV park in Pensacola to put in at, it's there and ready to go anytime...
Maybe us cripples could get together and fish sometime. Hope you heal up good.
For me, I don't know when it will end!
My back went out on me and I spent the night before last in the emergency room. Still in a lot of pain, it took a very good week of deer hunting from me...
Feel like I should just take up checkers sometimes...

Mexico Beach / St Joe Beach near 98/386 intersection.
Went down there for a few days w/boat, saw a fixer upper on zillow and decided to make some time to look at it. Actually ended up speaking to he guy next door (old man) who said he is selling his place. Made a deal on the spot. It's turn key ready, needs no work, and much better condition than the fixer. And cheaper.
This was the deal of the lifetime that i'd been searching for the past decade.
I was lucky!!!

Dr says 6 more weeks without weight on my leg. I pray I'll be walking shortly after. :)

I'll be down sometime beginning of year to take inventory of the furnishings and see what needs to be added to make it more personal. Probably won't be fishing then. Planning to be there for the kids spring break. But I guarantee you don't wanna fish with these guys....haha

Get well my friend. At least you were able to deer hunt.