Backstrap Bandits

brian lee

Alright fellows, it's the week we've been waiting on. A little late getting our thread started. Best of luck to you guys, hope the deer cooperate for all of us

NBN

I'm ready buddy!!! Got stands hung and plots in the ground. The Obsession is on fire as Bowanna already knows! The only thing bad is my bucks have lost their velvet and I am seeing a change in patterns. We will see how the cards fall!

deerslayer0369

It's almost here fellas. NBN nice to official "meet" ya and looking forward to another great GA deer season. Hopefully between the three of us we can give these other fellas a run for there money. I know what Brian and myself have and I've seen a few years of yours. We've definitely got the deer to get 'er done. Brian got the switchback back in business today. Thinking we need to hit the 3-D range again...maybe Thursday. NBN you outta come down for a weekend for a tag team match.

NBN

Hey Deerslayer you are spot on about us having the deer to do it. We just need some luck on our side and we will end up just fine! It would be cool to come up and hang out, do some hunting with you two.

brian lee

We will definitely set up a weekend for you to come down to hunt with us. Devin & I hit the 3-d's again today. Feeling good about the way the bows are shooting

NBN

Sounds great Brian. Y'all be carefull and shoot yourself a big ole buck or doe! Going to be a good weekend.

NBN

Guys I've been hunting hard and have seen many does and fawns, but the big boys have been playing cat and mouse with me! Got my does out of the way so it's buck only for now! It is just about that magic time of year and I am ready for it!!! Good luck guys!

DuckArrow

NBN, did you really stick that buck between the eyes?

NBN

Sure did!!! Was not on purpose! He was quartering to me some and as I released he turned his head into it. It was almost a bad day for me. Turned out a bad day for him.