Backyard Bambi Bombers

BlackEagle

Banned
Looks like we're about to have a whole bunch of points entered! Nice work fellas. Awesome afternoon!

DuckArrow

What did you do Kris, tie one out for all y'all?

Kris87

We, well not me, but other team members missed 2 more. But yes duck, I took em to my honey hole. Heck, I sat Alligood in middle of pasture on a dove bucket to shoot his. I knew it was money. :D

alligood729

Yep.....sat in the middle of the pasture on a persimmon tree, behind a thrown together blind of chopped down dog fennel and a couple more branches. Persimmon tree is 25yds, just to the left of the dead tree in front of me. Shot the first one, shot over the 2nd one. She was a little spooky when she saw her buddy leaving with 2 holes in her.....

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:

BowanaLee

Well, there's half yer does. One more good day ? :cheers:

NBN

Congrats guys! Fun Fun. Was your feet dangling from the dove bucket Alligood?!!!

BowanaLee

Congrats guys! Fun Fun. Was your feet dangling from the dove bucket Alligood?!!!

I guess you would know ? :rofl: ...I couldn't help it buddy. It was a perfect setup. :cheers:

Kris87

The Bombers have picked up another sweet urban spot. BlackEagle is out hanging sets on it now.....its truly a backyard honey hole. He even found a place for Alligood's dove bucket.

mickyu

The Bombers have picked up another sweet urban spot. BlackEagle is out hanging sets on it now.....its truly a backyard honey hole. He even found a place for Alligood's dove bucket.

And the rich get richer. Nice going men. Poor David :cry:

BlackEagle

Banned
Stands are up. This place is going to be special I can feel it! Today was my first time walking the property and I liked what I saw.

Not to mention I've had my eyes on a buck in the immediate area for a few weeks now ;)

Kris87

Mick, u know we dem Boyz... :D. What's mine is yours...u have had an open invite for years now and not came to Athens.......come on!!!!

alligood729

Stands are up. This place is going to be special I can feel it! Today was my first time walking the property and I liked what I saw.

Not to mention I've had my eyes on a buck in the immediate area for a few weeks now ;)

Can't wait to see where the bucket is!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

100hunter

That group picture is priceless. Thats what teamwork is all about.