Backyard Bambi Bombers

Kris87

Why do I let u go to my honey holes? Oh yeah...they produce da pernts!!!!!

Kris87

Fwiw....I been sticking Bald Eagle in my garhole set on this farm. He's somehow making some smoker shots for us. Good job bro ski!

BlackEagle

Banned
Fwiw....I been sticking Bald Eagle in my garhole set on this farm. He's somehow making some smoker shots for us. Good job bro ski!

That stand hasn't been hunting in 7 years and I've killed out of it twice in a row. Gar hole fa sho!

Ps, it really needs a solid coatin of WD-40

:rofl:

alligood729

Uh oh....

Why do I let u go to my honey holes? Oh yeah...they produce da pernts!!!!!

That stand hasn't been hunting in 7 years and I've killed out of it twice in a row. Gar hole fa sho!

Ps, it really needs a solid coatin of WD-40

:rofl:

Well? pictures!!!:shoot::shoot::shoot:

BlakeA23

We really don't have anything on the soybeans, orr anything in general. They sure do look good though.

Kris87

Man.....what a hunt tonight. Let a 120" beautiful 8 point walk at 18 yards. :(

Couldn't bring myself to tag out this early but don't like passing bucks like that either. I'm stoked for the rut!!!

alligood729

Man.....what a hunt tonight. Let a 120" beautiful 8 point walk at 18 yards. :(

Couldn't bring myself to tag out this early but don't like passing bucks like that either. I'm stoked for the rut!!!

Save him for next year! I sat in the woods where the deer have been coming into the field to the persimmons, and of course not a deer came by me. Wind was good, not sure...and also of course, there were deer in the backyard on the sawtooth acorns...lol

BlakeA23

Ms. Cap, sophomore year, must not have taught you how to read a tape measure. That deer don't weigh 130 pounds, much less score 130. That glorious oglethorpe county education is holding true!

Kris87

Ms. Cap, sophomore year, must not have taught you how to read a tape measure. That deer don't weigh 130 pounds, much less score 130. That glorious oglethorpe county education is holding true!

Well, his signature does say to add the spread twice. He learned that on here, so it might be 130. :rofl:

BlackEagle

Banned

You need to be sucking up to Taylor if you plan on killing anything worth entering in the contest this year. ::ke:::ke:

fountain

The Bambi bombers are slipping on down the list...yall tighten up. Team Arcus is still putting it on yall

BlackEagle

Banned
The Bambi bombers are slipping on down the list...yall tighten up. Team Arcus is still putting it on yall

I usually don't start hunting until daylight savings time kicks in. I'll put some bone on the ground here real soon.