Bag for calls

sman

Indian Jones had one.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I love my wheel barrel, I can haul my bird out in it also. Its camo I can tilt it and sit in it. 101 uses.

Mudfeather

I use to be about carrying everything imaginable...but the older I get the less I carry...

Still wear a vest with a couple pot calls, half dozen strikers....usually a box and a few mouth yelpers...if that wont kill him today...i will try the next day...

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have never carried a lot of calls, Idon't have them.Don't need locator calls. The vest has always got in my way for some reason. Not knocken anything or any way someone hunts.I have friends that use vest. They look at me like I'm crazy. LOLs I like cargo camo pants.2 box calls a couple mouths & a shotgun. Good luck to ya'll.

Killdee

I'm not understanding why you need to carry 3-5 pot calls 10 -15 strikers???

sman

You have the ability to sound like 45 different turkeys. :huh:

30 to 75

I called up about 50 to 75 turkeys once in SD. It was unreal. About 20 to 30 jakes gobbling and strutting their stuff.

Timber1

BANNED
I carry 1 box, 3 mouth calls and a Tcell in my JACKET/SHIRT/PANT pockets and carry my gun with 5 shells in it. I am thinking of getting a pot call but I have space for it in my pockets. Seems I travle way to light but still manage to kill a bird or two each season :whip:

I could be wrong but in Georgia I think your only allowed 3 shells in your shotgun for turkey hunting.