Bail Bondsman

chase870

Possum Sox
All American Bail Bonds LLC. has just opend a office in Statesboro Ga. Looking for a person to write bailbonds, ideal job for a student.

hoochfisher

Banned
I'd love to get into something like that, but I'm here in the winder area with you.

hoochfisher

Banned
A whole lot further than you'd wanna drive from Forsyth!

hoochfisher

Banned
I'm an hour closer than you and it's still about a three hour drive for me. Too bad he doesn't need help in winder, that's where in at.

Chase, if you ever need help around here please let me know. I'd love a shot at it.

JuliaH

Its a 2 1/2 hour drive from Barnesville, or I would have already applied. Are you going to open an office near me anytime? I would go to work for you asap :) Not a student, but retired and could do such a job!

Julia

All American Bail Bonds LLC. has just opend a office in Statesboro Ga. Looking for a person to write bailbonds, ideal job for a student.

Scabman

Job

I have a son that is a student at Ga. Southern. He's currently working at Vandy's BBQ busing tables and working the cash register, but would consider a change. I can be reached at 478-494-1429 if you need more info or to set up an interview.

JuliaH

Wish I were. I used to live down there... it's a nice area :)

I'm a online college student that lives in Statesboro off of Hwy 24 about 5 mins from splash in the boro. 28 clean background,Navy Vet.