Baiting Now Legal!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Glad it passed
I like my food to be fat and healthy

one hogman

IF that new governor is a She instead of a He we have much bigger problems to worry about other than corn. ;)

If Abrahms gets elected we might need to sell the farm and move!! Voting for a candidate to run the state that can't manage their own finances would seem rediculous but when you got the race card and the media behind you it might not matter.!!

Buckshot88

We'll see if theres a big difference after the 1st season with game check results.

I don't think there will be much of a change. We've been feeding corn ever since it became legal in the Southern Zone and have barely noticed a increase in deer sightings, and no change in deer harvest.

Beagler

Been busy busy busy putting up feeders refreshing mineral sites. All the deer going to be in Elbert cty this year??

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It is legal now, they are just hunters, they are no longer baiters.
I bet that really sticks in a few peoples craw.

Heads asplodin!! :rofl:

Had to edit it for you.

Hey Jack, funny how you have no problem using "bait" to catch fish. You have no problem putting mullet on a hook and catching catfish but god forbid someone have a feeder at the end of one of their food plots..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Just wanted to bump this up to top , just in case someone didn’t get the news ?

50,000 good comedians out of work looking for a job and you try to be funny.::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beagler

Now we can kill deer over a pile of corn, just like the food plotters do on bait plots.?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I would think the non-baiters would be happy. Now they can set up 200+ yards from the fella huntin over his corn pile and kill that monster buck that's on the way to the pile late in the day. They can claim how ethical and how much a good hunter they are without actually being the one to buy the corn and pour it out, plus they'll be robbing a good buck from the fella huntin over the pile. ::ke:::ke:::ke:::ke:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I would think the non-baiters would be happy. Now they can set up 200+ yards from the fella huntin over his corn pile and kill that monster buck that's on the way to the pile late in the day. They can claim how ethical and how much a good hunter they are without actually being the one to buy the corn and pour it out, plus they'll be robbing a good buck from the fella huntin over the pile. ::ke:::ke:::ke:::ke:
Sorta like the member that shows up opening weekemd without any food or T.P.