Bama is Good!

Patriot44

Banned
My point was Clemson is a very good team, but A&M was able to take them to the end of the game. Bama is so far and above all other teams, A&M can't stay on the field with them. No, not knocking Clemson.
One of the things that I don’t like about Dabo is that he plays games with his left foot on the brake. I am a kill or be killed type person, Dabo wants to play a “good game”. I wis he would take his foot off the brake and mash the gas.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
But we are getting a little better and a little closer each year. As I said before, I dont thing Satan made the NC game in his second year and got beat in OT.

Tmpr111

But we are getting a little better and a little closer each year. As I said before, I dont thing Satan made the NC game in his second year and got beat in OT.

Not saying KS isn’t a great leader, but Saban didn't have the players he had in his second year either. Not even close.

SpotandStalk

Sooner or later one of his assistants will finally beat him. However, NONE will ever surpass him.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sooner or later one of his assistants will finally beat him. However, NONE will ever surpass him.
Kirby will be coaching long after Saban retires. He may not surpass him but I'd bet he does pretty good. P.S. why does my phone autocorrect Saban to Satan?:huh:

brownceluse

Saban didn’t outcoach Kirby in the NCG. That game could have went either way. What I find remarkable is this years Bama team basically has an entire new coaching staff and they’re still in a league all their own. That’s ALL Saban. Love him or hate him the man is the best. Regardless of Kirby having the same or better record as Saban one day if Kirby has half the record Saban has in winning the NC I’ll be a happy a Dawg!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not saying KS isn’t a great leader, but Saban didn't have the players he had in his second year either. Not even close.

I have heard all that before. Obviously the players Kirby in his 1st year were not performing, or Kirby would not have been hired.