Bama is Good!

SpotandStalk

Saban didn’t outcoach Kirby in the NCG. That game could have went either way. What I find remarkable is this years Bama team basically has an entire new coaching staff and they’re still in a league all their own. That’s ALL Saban. Love him or hate him the man is the best. Regardless of Kirby having the same or better record as Saban one day if Kirby has half the record Saban has in winning the NC I’ll be a happy a Dawg!!

That's why I made the previous post. There's a coaching carousel nearly every year at Bama, yet they are still the on top.

I don't know of any other coach that could bring in key pieces to his staff nearly every year and never miss a lick.

Tmpr111

I have heard all that before. Obviously the players Kirby in his 1st year were not performing, or Kirby would not have been hired.

Love KS all y’all want, just give the man MR some credit for the players that were/are there that have helped.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Love KS all y’all want, just give the man MR some credit for the players that were/are there that have helped.

I'm a Mark Richt fan. Mark Richt is the best 10-2 coach in college football today. Kirby Smart is a couple of notches above Mark Richt.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Kirby will be coaching long after Saban retires. He may not surpass him but I'd bet he does pretty good. P.S. why does my phone autocorrect Saban to Satan?:huh:
I'm a Mark Richt fan. Mark Richt is the best 10-2 coach in college football today. Kirby Smart is a couple of notches above Mark Richt.
and he will stop the dog migration to da food plots week four. ?go dogs

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
and he will stop the dog migration to da food plots week four. ?go dogs

Negative Ghost Rider. Got the UGA app on my phone and some earphones. Nothing stops a Dawg from heading to the food plots on Saraday.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
My point was Clemson is a very good team, but A&M was able to take them to the end of the game. Bama is so far and above all other teams, A&M can't stay on the field with them. No, not knocking Clemson.
I like that Jimbo put in his 2nd string when he realized he wasn't gonna win it to get them some field time. Something Richt would have never done, even if he was up by 40. That's the sign of a good coach intent on building a strong program. Let's hope it works out better for him at A&M than it did at FSU.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
My point was Clemson is a very good team, but A&M was able to take them to the end of the game. Bama is so far and above all other teams, A&M can't stay on the field with them. No, not knocking Clemson.
Kyle Field is one of the most intimidating stadiums you can play in and Texas A&M is a tough win most times. They are just a different animal at home.
I like that Jimbo put in his 2nd string when he realized he wasn't gonna win it to get them some field time. Something Richt would have never done, even if he was up by 40. That's the sign of a good coach intent on building a strong program. Let's hope it works out better for him at A&M than it did at FSU.
I'm sure the lack of depth played a big part in CJF's decision. No sense risking getting your star players "Prothro'd" when your situation is hopeless.