Bama Player Punches and Knees Mizzou Player

Matthew6

Banned thug
if bama plays lsu with hurts starting all they have to do is stuff the run and that lrvels the playing field. i'm looking forward to this game because I do not believe there are D back i'm looking forward to this game because I do not believe The LSU defense can handle the past and
You got it. And still the same characters. Heck one is talking about a targeting call that was not called on the field by the "back pocket official". The call was made by the booth. There should be, a know a little about sports, prerequisite for joining the sports forum. Another talking about the SC coach being crazy. If memory serves me correctly, Kirby tried to get "Crazy" Scott Cochran to come with him to UGA. Also, Mark Richt hired Crazy Scott's assistant just the year before. Talk about Saban all you want, but if you Dawgs can't see the strategy here to be like Bama, you are just blind.
I like Kirby, I said that he would have that program turned around and he has. I have heard he negatively recruits against Bama and Saban because of Sabans age, but that is okay. When it comes to beating Bama on the recruiting trail or in a game you got to do whatever it takes. Its not Kirby or even the team that people have a problem with, it is SOME of the fans that seem to be butthurt entitled democrats that know little to nothing about football. Come on here bad mouthing Saban and then go to bed cuddled up in their Saban/Bama PJ's. Thuggary is what you saw when Bama came to Athens a few years ago in the rain and the UGA players surrounded the bama players as they came out of the tunnel barking, dancing and yelling. Did not help much as they got their butts handed to them.
yep. 38-10

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
We’ll agree to disagree. I like football. Baseball is my favorite sport but it’s also a far more intellectual game. Most don’t understand the intricacies of the game that make it great.

Stopped giving a crap about baseball when they went on strike. I've actually saved a ton of money thanks to those over paid cry babies.

riprap

All the bama crazies are back. Say something about their savior and they go calling each other. It's funny how you don't hear anything out of them for months and then bam! Same old name calling. Could make one to think they are the same person with multiple accounts...nah, maybe a GT fan but an elephant could never figure that out.

fairhopebama

All the bama crazies are back. Say something about their savior and they go calling each other. It's funny how you don't hear anything out of them for months and then bam! Same old name calling. Could make one to think they are the same person with multiple accounts...nah, maybe a GT fan but an elephant could never figure that out.
:biggestshoot::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

00Beau

So reading this thread, I take from Dwag fans that no Uga player has ever thrown a punch , much less thrown a punch and was not penalized. If this is so , give Bama the death penalty in football. ??????

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We would never charge anyone rent that is the twilight of his career. How many years did he coach before he got in a NC Game? I dont think CKS got beat by Northeast south Central La Tech either.

Matthew6

Banned thug
so in the past 40 years Georgias close maybe twice. never sealed the deal and all these years

00Beau

The great Todd Gurley Throws punch in Fla. game, year was 2013 I believe , was not penalized since Dwag fans can`t see reality. Roll Crazy Tide !!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The great Todd Gurley Throws punch in Fla. game, year was 2013 I believe , was not penalized since Dwag fans can`t see reality. Roll Crazy Tide !!!

If you're going to tell a story, tell the WHOLE story. Not the parts you want to use to make yourself feel better.

Why did Gurley throw a punch?

riprap

Saban is the man. 2 of the national titles he was given off weeks during the SEC championship game...

fairhopebama

If you're going to tell a story, tell the WHOLE story. Not the parts you want to use to make yourself feel better.

Why did he? I am not sure. I can say that Davis threw his in defense of a teammate that was just hit in the head.

fairhopebama

Saban is the man. 2 of the national titles he was given off weeks during the SEC championship game...
Yes, he is the man. And he has mentored the man that coaches at UGA. You should feel good about that. Good to see you Riprap. How has life been treating you?

00Beau

Me tell the WHOLE story. That is the joke of the year. Dwags spin everything in their best interest. I don’t deny, no punches should be thrown in football , Dwags start these ridiculous threads knowing it happens on all teams. It is straight out hate and jealousy of a dynasty at Bama that will never be experienced by Ga. or it’s fans.