BANG Tx... 4-25, Carter's Re-Reg

krusty

I agree, one is better then none. I have seen some real nice fish caught in that lake. Can't say that I have caught them but I know they are in there, just a matter of finding them and timing it right.

russ010

well I've decided not to borrow my buddies 4hp motor.. I'm going to stick it out with my trolling motors.. I thought I burned my new one up, but apparently I just had a bad connection between my hot foot and that particular trolling motor

lizard drager

:russ,your fine with the troling motors.i had no problemlast sat.i went all over the place and was fine.i will admit i was kinda jelous wen krusty came cruising down the lake.that 150hp he has sounded sweet.:cool::cool:

russ010

looks like we'll have atleast 7 boats out there... not sure if Isaac and Joey are coming or not. Guess I should call them to see if they know how to get there

russ010

I think they'll be 3 boats out of 8 with motors...

stickum, krusty and our newest guys Jeremy.

russ010

yea... you need it!

I don't plan on doing much moving around, so when I get to my spot, I'm going to hunker down and sit all day - as long as my action plan works... we'll see how good I'm able to read maps

lizard drager

allright you gona hunker down like a big ol harry dawg!.....HUNKER DOWN HARRY DAWG...OOOOOOOOOH SICK EM AAAAA SICK EM.:biggrin2::cool::cool::cool:

krusty

who can help out on where the boulders are at cause shooo dont want to run in to them

Check out the link I posted in the 4th post of this thread. Link should take you to a thread that Merky started, it has a pretty good map showing the hazards.

russ010

man... it's been 2 weeks since I've wet my line, I'm getting anxious

stickum

I went Tuesday evening on Lanier, but i have slowed down to my normal 3-4 times a week been lucky lately to go twice a week

russ010

you suck.. I can't get off work with enough time to get home and make it out to a lake to fish... I guess i could fish in my ponds, but that gets old