BANG TX... 5-9... Yahoola

russ010

The next BANG tx will be at Yahoola in Dahlonega.

To fish, you must pay the $25 membership fees (per person).

Entry into the tournament will be $20 per boat, $5 per fisherman going towards big fish. Try to have exact cash.. it's hard for me to keep up with what money goes in the pot, and what money is mine trying to make change...

To check us out, visit http://www.bassanglersofnorthgeorgia.com

We have 7-8 boats... with atleast 5-6 showing for every tourney.

I think Yahoola will be good in a couple of weeks... seems like the SWAT guys had sort of a tough time getting keeper fish, but the amount caught were high.

What do you guys think will be going on during this time?

Tiffany and I are going to prefish up there next Saturday... I'd like to get her onto one of those big fish that come out of there.

Here's the list so far.. I'm going to put everybody, so if you aren't going to be there, let me know.

1. Russ
2. Dale & Jeff
3. Tyler & Kevin
4. Anthony
5. Chris M.
6. Isaac & Joey
7. Jeff C. & David - they're in..

Last edited:

MerkyWaters

I think your next event up there will be better. I seen alot of females cruising near the beds with no solid commitment of any kind. Females aught to be locked on bed come your event.

Last edited:

russ010

me and Tiffany are planning on prefishing Saturday... but I don't know - it's supposed to rain Sat and Sunday

lizard drager

i will be up there this weekend,if i get fineshed with this job im on. if not ill just fish next week up there.

russ010

me and Tiff are going out there tomorrow and will fish til later that afternoon.. if y'all see us out there don't be scared to stop.

did you make it out there this week stickum?

russ010

well... it sucked today. I ended up catching one that was 11-3/4" long... Then right before we got downpoured on, Tiffany had an 8lb (biggest she's ever had on the end of the rod) get off about 4 feet from the boat. She came up to the top of the water and opened that mouth (I could have put 2 fists in it) and she spit that hook right out... it was fun, but I wish she could have put that sucker in the boat

stickum

I was able to catch 4 keepers Sunday and got to the bridge right before the bottom fell out sat under bridge for about 45 mns

russ010

man, me and tiff left right after y'all went under the bridge... i saw lightning from a distance and I didn't want to get caught in the storm again like we did on Saturday.

Did you see the fish on bed yet?? every bed I saw looked like it had males on it and the females were crusing from what I saw on Saturday when the water was clear.

The 2lb'r I caught was a male too... or it had already dropped its' eggs, but that come out of deep water and I was playing with my binoculars and it almost took the rod out from under me when it hit it.

By the way... I'm going to look at a new boat today, so I may be fishing out of a bigger boat on Saturday - we'll just have to wait and see

stickum

No, I didnt see any on bed yesterday but saw 2 wednesday when i was there check those places and didnt see em on them yesterday not to sure if they have already went on and came off

russ010

I think you'll be ok... I'm just hoping to get a few fish in the boat. I'll still be fishing out of the old one most likely though

krusty

Got a phone call last night and it looks like I am flying solo as well.

Last edited: