Banks Co

Triple C

Gonna find me some Banks land just so I can contribute! BD...You’ll get a Banks county thread up n running n members will thank u.

Buford_Dawg

SeaTrout, good to know someone else on here is hunting there. I will be in the south side close to the Outlet Mall area. Small piece of private property, but appears to have several deer on it. Just put up a trail camera over a new mineral lick last weekend to get a idea of what is in the area.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I'm close to outlet malls too. I'm 10 minutes East/North East of the area.
Outstanding deer hunting!!!! Spotty on turkey but we have flocks here and there

Buford_Dawg

Appreciate all the help today Sea Trout, glad to know I am close to you and appreciate all the thoughts on the deer herd / movements, etc........ I will stay in touch.

sea trout

Appreciate all the help today Sea Trout, glad to know I am close to you and appreciate all the thoughts on the deer herd / movements, etc........ I will stay in touch.

Oh yeah you bet man! Great to meet you and great to see the property!
Workin and talkin huntin land if a lot of fun for me!
We gonna have eggs and some of the sausage for supper wed or thurs night. Cant wait! Thanks

Buford_Dawg

Looking forward to spending some quality time in Banks this year. Got numerous deer on trailcams, nothing I care to shoot yet, but hopefully some nice one will show up at some point during the season.

msdins

Sorry, I am late to the party but I am still in Banks as well. We are over on the Lula side of town though. Good luck to you gentlemen.

Buford_Dawg

What is happening in Banks right now? Gonna get in a hunt this afternoon and then spend more time up there thanksgiving week and thru December.

sea trout

Just got back. It's windy and cool!! Good luck!!There was a biggin with a doe is somebody's field on Monday. Action might be kickin in!!

msdins

I haven't hunted yet this year but went by my prop sat to check on things and cameras showed decent movement but no sign of rut. The little bucks hocks weren't even dark. I checked a couple of scrapes and rubs from last year and nothing.

sea trout

Hunted behind the house yesterday evenin. Saw 2 spikes and 2 fawns.
I live on a 1/2 mile wooded dead end road. Usually when they're chasin we see em dartin across the road when we're in and out and havn't seen that yet.
But in the 12ish years I've lived here, memories of past activity say's it's fixin to be time!!!
Good luck y'all!