Banks County Archery Club 3d Shoot

j_hughes113

Banks County Archery Club will be having a 3d shoot on August 23. Registration will be from 8 am till 2 pm. Shoot will consist of 20 McKenzie targets. Club address is 150 Harden Bridge Road. Commerce, GA 30529. Come out and shoot with us. www.bankscountyarcheryclub.com

iowa-boy

banks county shoot.

any one going this weekend. if you live around the winder area and want to ride up to shoot,pm me.:huh:

iowa-boy

guy name reece and his little boy,Dustin , another guy,cant remember his name. great group. we all shot open-t. i shot 184-5 w/ i big miss on #4, the others were 179. 194, 196? got there around 11, didnt get out till around 3.

BowanaLee

It was a niceun. Up and down hills, across valleys. I was up a few most of the shoot. Back half got me though. Finished 198 in open.
Timed it perfect, missed all the rain. Just wish it wasn't so dang far. Enjoyed it though ! :clap:
Scores are up. http://www.bankscountyarcheryclub.com/Scores.html

Last edited:

oldgeez

you're an addict, you lucky dog, lol!! shoulda got soaked

oldgeez

nice going, lee..just looked at the scores. you whomped those young whipper-snappers pretty good. you beat some good shooters, too. chris and travis are not easy to beat. you held up the "ugly ole geez" honor, lol!! we'll see ya later