Baptist askin Questions

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Better take a Pagan and his tracking dawg .

I had a dawg and he did good. He stopped at the fence. So we went over the fence and still no luck. (Disclaimer: I have their permission to cross their property :smash: )
The baptist probably brought it back to life and you'll never find it. ::gone:
Gotta watch them fellers...:stir::bounce:

SneekEE

Take a catholic, a Pentecostal , a Baptist and a Jew to help you find the deer, let's see who finds it first ? :bounce::bounce:

You will need 2 penticostal brothers, one to pray in the spirit asking God where the deer is, then He will answer in tonges, and the other will interprit the location.

The catholic will first have to go to confession, then he will pray to the blessed virgen Mother Mary, asking her to send Peter or and angel to guide them to the deer.

The jew will not even cross a fence or shine a light at night to look for the deer until he has a letter from the landowner, and local law enforcment telling him it is legal for him to go look for the deer.

The baptist will not help you at all with out a invitation to do so, then a love offering, and even then he will protest, saying it is all about shot placement, shot placement, shot placement!

I sure hope every one sees the humor in that....:D

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
You will need 2 penticostal brothers, one to pray in the spirit asking God where the deer is, then He will answer in tonges, and the other will interprit the location.

The catholic will first have to go to confession, then he will pray to the blessed virgen Mother Mary, asking her to send Peter or and angel to guide them to the deer.
The jew will not even cross a fence or shine a light at night to look for the deer until he has a letter from the landowner, and local law enforcment telling him it is legal for him to go look for the deer.

The baptist will not help you at all with out a invitation to do so, then a love offering, and even then he will protest, saying it is all about shot placement, shot placement, shot placement!

I sure hope every one sees the humor in that....:D

I did see the humor....but you have it ALL WRONG. The patron saint of hunting is "Hubert" and it has become the logo found on the bottle of Jagermeister.:bounce:

SneekEE

I did see the humor....but you have it ALL WRONG. The patron saint of hunting is "Hubert" and it has become the logo found on the bottle of Jagermeister.:bounce:

Have to be honest, didnt have a clue what ya meant.... so i googled it. LOL!!! you aint jokin.....

Jagermeister (Hunt Master)- St Hubert - German
Saint Hubertus or Hubert (born c. 656 to 658, probably in Toulouse; died May 30, 727 or 728 in Tervuren near Brussels, Belgium), called the "Apostle of the Ardennes" was the first Bishop of Liège. Hubertus is a Christian saint, the patron saint of hunters, mathematicians, opticians and metalworkers, and used to be invoked to cure rabies . Saint Hubert was widely venerated in the Middle Ages. The iconography of his legend is entangled with the legend of St Eustace.

Dominic

Banned
I had a dawg and he did good. He stopped at the fence. So we went over the fence and still no luck. (Disclaimer: I have their permission to cross their property :smash: )

Gotta watch them fellers...:stir::bounce:

So you let that dog take another deer for you huh?

Sad

Next thing we know you'll have your genie hens hunting rabbit.

Dominic

Banned
Take a catholic, a Pentecostal , a Baptist and a Jew to help you find the deer, let's see who finds it first ? :bounce::bounce:

You could take Lowjack but he would just tell you how great he is at finding deer, how he speaks at least three different deer dialects, and how you can only really find the deer as messianic deer hunter.

gtparts

Have to be honest, didnt have a clue what ya meant.... so i googled it. LOL!!! you aint jokin.....

Jagermeister (Hunt Master)- St Hubert - German
Saint Hubertus or Hubert (born c. 656 to 658, probably in Toulouse; died May 30, 727 or 728 in Tervuren near Brussels, Belgium), called the "Apostle of the Ardennes" was the first Bishop of Liège. Hubertus is a Christian saint, the patron saint of hunters, mathematicians, opticians and metalworkers, and used to be invoked to cure rabies . Saint Hubert was widely venerated in the Middle Ages. The iconography of his legend is entangled with the legend of St Eustace.

Also in the Guiness Book of World Records for longest protracted birth......... two years, three months, seventeen days, eleven hours, forty-one minutes, thirty-five seconds.

christianhunter

You must have missed the OSAS threads. You may have missed the post about starting Protestant/Catholic wars .
Do you have a problem Catholics? Aren't ya'll all brothers in Christ ?

Don't Baptist handle snakes and drink poison ?

I'm a Baptist earl.:p
Only crazy folks handle snakes and drink poison.:biggrin2:

Big7

The Oracle
Just when I thought it was safe to come back..

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

rjcruiser

You could take Lowjack but he would just tell you how great he is at finding deer, how he speaks at least three different deer dialects, and how you can only really find the deer as messianic deer hunter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that and the fact that you have no idea what you are doing since you weren't from the line of deer trackers and you can only hope to translate deer dialect while he can transliterate it.

earl

Banned
But he could circumsize it or exorcise it .

huntmore

lowjack why didn't you post verses after the one you quoted you know where it says who ever sins YOU hold bound will be bound in Heaven or something to that effect?