Barefeets

Tomahawk1088

I barely ever wear shoes. I really only wear them to school and to restaurants. The other day in the gas station the cashier told me to leave because I didn't have shoes on(barefooted). I said I just wanted to get a gatorade but she made me leave. I have never been asked to wear shoes or leave at Kroger. I'm just wondering why do places require shoes? It does no harm to people who wear them. Do ya'll have any thoughts on why you need to wear them in public?

Last edited:

Tomahawk1088

Ok but if I'm barefooted and get it its my own fault. Someone who wears shoes can't get it. If you wear shoes you don't need to worry about me being barefooted.

Havana Dude

Ok but if I'm barefooted and get it its my own fault. Someone who wears shoes can't get it. If you wear shoes you don't need to worry about me being barefooted.

What about the next cat that wants to go in there bare footed? MAybe HE doesn't want AF....????

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I feel you Tomahawk - I got the same problem, cept with pants.:banana:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Glass gets broken all the time in stop and rob stores and it is for your safety to wear shoes in them.

this, the next thing they know is they are getting slapped with a lawsuit, because someone barefeeted :)D) got their feets cut in there store. Plus it looks bad aving a bunch of barefeet shirtless people running around in there store.

snookdoctor

Have you seen some people's bare foots? Nasty old yellow toenails a half inch thick and split three ways (not mine, but close). Callous that could strip 60 grit paper in a heartbeat.
I'm not sure I want those runnin' around my twinkies either:bounce:.

Tomahawk1088

Ok I may have worded the first post confusingly. If it is a matter of personal health, why make everyone wear shoes? If they are worried about themselves they can wear shoes. I don't think troll footed people are the kind to walk around barefooted.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ok I may have worded the first post confusingly. If it is a matter of personal health, why make everyone wear shoes? If they are worried about themselves they can wear shoes. I don't think troll footed people are the kind to walk around barefooted.

Man - Quack is dang prolific......:bounce:

Tomahawk - get you some flaps. It's like not wearing shoes, but adheres to establishments health policies. :smash:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
It is because of lawyers or else it is Bush's fault.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Have you seen some people's bare foots? Nasty old yellow toenails a half inch thick and split three ways (not mine, but close). Callous that could strip 60 grit paper in a heartbeat.
I'm not sure I want those runnin' around my twinkies either:bounce:.

Hey buddy, leave 60 Grit out of this skanky feets conversation..:whip:

Tomahawk1088

Tomahawk - get you some flaps. It's like not wearing shoes, but adheres to establishments health policies. :smash:[/QUOTE]

I do have flip flops but there impossible to walk in when they get wet.

snookdoctor

Hey buddy, leave 60 Grit out of this skanky feets conversation..:whip:

No offense to Mr. Grit. I was referring to his namesake, the actual abrasive paper.

Maybe I should have used a different analogy, like "callous enough to clean a roadside cooler", or, "callous enough to erase Seth's misspellings".

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Hey Tomahawk... is your last name Ledbetter?

Anyhow, them big stores used to be more accomondating... they used to be a Walmart up in Blue Ridge and it weren't nothing to see folks a shopping in there barefooted. Matter of fact, if some of those shoeless folks was a needing them a pair of 'Sunday go to meeting shoes' they had em' a big ol' nasty yeller' (used to be white) tubesock what hung on a clothespin at the end of the shoe aisles with a little note a asking folks to be considerate to their fellow shoppers and put that nasty sock on before a trying on any new shoes.

Sounded like a good idea... but I often wondered, as i tried on various styles of them hustler brand jeans... sans underwear, why they didn't have em' a pair of drawers a hanging outside the dressing rooms in that department? I mentioned it to a little ol' gal a working there one day and she acted like I was crazy or something?