Basics of the Christian Faith...

Carrying over from another thread. I would like to see what the consensus may be from the Christian Community as to what you may think/believe/advocate as the basics of the Christian faith that should be taught, believed, and lived out in the world. My list would begin with these three: (For the purpose of gaining a better understanding of what we, as a corporate group, might see as the basics, please don't use this thread to debate any person's list, but simply to add your own to the list:

1) Nature of God
2) Situation of Humanity
3) Person Of Jesus
4) How these three above things are woven together (i.e., sin, forgiveness, repentance, etc...)

Dudley Do-Wrong

Hmm, will give this one some thought.

SBG

billyjames said:
Carrying over from another thread. I would like to see what the consensus may be from the Christian Community as to what you may think/believe/advocate as the basics of the Christian faith that should be taught, believed, and lived out in the world. My list would begin with these three: (For the purpose of gaining a better understanding of what we, as a corporate group, might see as the basics, please don't use this thread to debate any person's list, but simply to add your own to the list:

1) Nature of God
2) Situation of Humanity
3) Person Of Jesus
4) How these three above things are woven together (i.e., sin, forgiveness, repentance, etc...)

1. The deity of Christ
2. The virgin birth
3. Christ's sinless life
4. The literal death, burial, and resurrection
5. The literal return of Christ
6. Salvation by faith in Christ alone