Basque Shrimp

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
While on vacation in Jekyll I made sure we came home with a cooler full of Georgia shrimp. Thawed a 1 lb package yesterday and sweet talked Mrs. elfiii to do her slap you to sleep good Basque shrimp thing. It's Kosher or Sea salt, garlic, butter, lemon juice, crushed red pepper and stuff she ain't tellin' and pan fry your shrimp in a cast iron skillet.

Between those sweet Georgia shrimp and the seasonings this stuff is off the chain. I used my last two shrimp to sop up all the goodness off the plate.

BAsque.jpg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
While on vacation in Jekyll I made sure we came home with a cooler full of Georgia shrimp. Thawed a 1 lb package yesterday and sweet talked Mrs. elfiii to do her slap you to sleep good Basque shrimp thing. It's Kosher or Sea salt, garlic, butter, lemon juice, crushed red pepper and stuff she ain't tellin' and pan fry your shrimp in a cast iron skillet.

Between those sweet Georgia shrimp and the seasonings this stuff is off the chain. I used my last two shrimp to sop up all the goodness off the plate.

View attachment 1222290
Does this recipe work for scrimps too?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks sho-nuff good!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Yeah!!!!!! I'll take a double portion please!!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Latest posts