Bass master Elite Lake Lanier 2019

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Any guess on winning weight? Anyone going to watch?
I'll be on the comp. watching. B.A.S.S has some really nice stuff to keep up almost all day long. My guess is 65-13, but that's always my guess on the tie-breaker for their fantasy fish'n.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say 70+. These guys will find them...they always do. Wouldn't surprise me for someone to get on a shallow largemouth pattern.

BassRaider

For the Sat/Sun part of the tourney, it's going to be a long ride (30mi) for the fish from Laural Park to Coolray Field and then dumped back in the lake somewhere. I would be surprised that the morning catches will survive the long day.

My guess @ 68 lbs

Lucient

Im guessing 65+ pounds. All it takes is one mega school a day and these guys can find em. The FLW tournament last year had 9 guys with 60+ pounds and it rained the last 2 days.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
For the Sat/Sun part of the tourney, it's going to be a long ride (30mi) for the fish from Laural Park to Coolray Field and then dumped back in the lake somewhere. I would be surprised that the morning catches will survive the long day.

My guess @ 68 lbs

They've had hour + rides for the Classic. They have fish care down to a science and I wouldn't be that concerned at all.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
They've had hour + rides for the Classic. They have fish care down to a science and I wouldn't be that concerned at all.
Yeah, they've got a 98.5% survival rate, which is more than one can say about most tourneys.

Coenen

I was thinking more like 48lbs.
Over 4 days? Someone will likely have close to this by the end of Friday.

For reference, I'm a dummy in a kayak, and popped close to 12lbs on three fish, in less than optimal conditions last weekend.

For a 4 day event, someone will go close to 70lbs. Figure a 15lb/day average and then a "pop" day in the 20's, sort of like the FLW last year.

Scout'nStripers

I'll be watching. I'm guessing a 16lb average for 64lbs to win. I know one of the guys has been popping some good ones this week. My buddy Jesse Tacoronte has been sending me a few pics.jesse.jpg

TroyBoy30

Shame the top guys aren’t here.

how bout this one from matt herren

52673083_1263491787141739_8442952079462367232_n.jpg

Last edited:

Scout'nStripers

Ole Jesse Tacoronte is on top early this morning. I chatted with him last night and he was upbeat and ready to get started. I asked him what his goal was for today and he said 23 was his goal for today. I know he found some good ones yesterday. So far he's caught 15 fish for 14.2.

Last edited: