Bass master Elite Lake Lanier 2019

For the Sat/Sun part of the tourney, it's going to be a long ride (30mi) for the fish from Laural Park to Coolray Field and then dumped back in the lake somewhere. I would be surprised that the morning catches will survive the long day.

My guess @ 68 lbs

Im guessing 65+ pounds. All it takes is one mega school a day and these guys can find em. The FLW tournament last year had 9 guys with 60+ pounds and it rained the last 2 days.

For the Sat/Sun part of the tourney, it's going to be a long ride (30mi) for the fish from Laural Park to Coolray Field and then dumped back in the lake somewhere. I would be surprised that the morning catches will survive the long day.

My guess @ 68 lbs

They've had hour + rides for the Classic. They have fish care down to a science and I wouldn't be that concerned at all.

Coenen

I was thinking more like 48lbs.
Over 4 days? Someone will likely have close to this by the end of Friday.

For reference, I'm a dummy in a kayak, and popped close to 12lbs on three fish, in less than optimal conditions last weekend.

For a 4 day event, someone will go close to 70lbs. Figure a 15lb/day average and then a "pop" day in the 20's, sort of like the FLW last year.

I'll be watching. I'm guessing a 16lb average for 64lbs to win. I know one of the guys has been popping some good ones this week. My buddy Jesse Tacoronte has been sending me a few pics. jesse.jpg

Ole Jesse Tacoronte is on top early this morning. I chatted with him last night and he was upbeat and ready to get started. I asked him what his goal was for today and he said 23 was his goal for today. I know he found some good ones yesterday. So far he's caught 15 fish for 14.2.

Last edited: