Bassmaster Elite Expo at Coolray Field

luigi

The Elite Expo is at Coolray Field this weekend. The Expo is supposed to have "Take a demo ride of a Nitro, Skeeter or Triton boat." How do they work that? Do they wheel you around the field in the boat on a boat trailer? Do you sit in a boat simulator ride similar to the roller coaster and spaceship simulator rides at some malls and amusement parks? Do they put up a giant pond on the field and put the boats in there (there should be plenty of room in the outfield)? Does anybody know?

luigi

I think it’s safe to assume you need water lol

I respectfully disagree. I try not to assume anything. Some marketers go out of their way to make you think they are saying one thing when they are in fact saying something different. The three ideas in my initial post would qualify as a “demo ride,” especially since they say it is part of the Expo which they say is at Coolray Field.

I guess I’m still a victim, they made me think it’s at Coolray Field when apparently it is not.

DAWG1419

I respectfully disagree. I try not to assume anything. Some marketers go out of their way to make you think they are saying one thing when they are in fact saying something different. The three ideas in my initial post would qualify as a “demo ride,” especially since they say it is part of the Expo which they say is at Coolray Field.

I guess I’m still a victim, they made me think it’s at Coolray Field when apparently it is not.
Wait for all this rain to end and you CAN demo at cool ray

TroyBoy30

how would you demo a boat without water? lol

it also says 'at every elite series event'. Not just lanier.

At every Elite Series event don’t miss the Elite Expo every Saturday and Sunday featuring: