Be careful out thar!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HT2

Man, gang.........

I was comin' back from Hancock county this morning and the "POLICE" was out everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Be careful.......Slow down, and take your time.......

They are out in force!!!!!!!! :speechles

Toliver

That's right. Slow down. I don't want to be working no fatality wrecks on Christmas day if'n y'all don't mind. Have a safe holiday weekend!! :flag:

Toliver

Bowbender said:
Does a woodys sticker get you out of a ticket ::huh:

Probably not in Illinois. There's only two of you up there.

Jody Hawk

I was going to Athens from Monroe this morning and the state patrol was pulling them over like you wouldn't believe. They had one car sitting on this side street shooting a radar as we came down Hwy.78 and four cars behind him running them down !!!!!!!!!

Toliver

Jody Hawk said:
I was going to Athens from Monroe this morning and the state patrol was pulling them over like you wouldn't believe. They had one car sitting on this side street shooting a radar as we came down Hwy.78 and four cars behind him running them down !!!!!!!!!

Yep. Most likely laser, though. It's more accurate. They tend to do that quite a bit around Madison.

H

HT2

G B.....

gabuckeye said:
A big thanks to all of those LEO's out there working to keep us safe during the holidays.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm with you brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's raise our glass (of whatever you choose to drink) and give them a toast!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: