Bear hides

Handgunner454

Really 4 months even when paid up front?:unsure: WOW! :eek:

Hey Kyle if you ever get any extra hides you wanna send this way I'm up for it as a practice thing myself id just hate to ruin my first hide. So hence anything else that isn't going to be a rug is do myself. Rug prices are crazy!! I can figure out out how to sew felting on once i get the tanning part down. I really don't like how some rugs are felted..

Gotta start practicing on more deer hides an cow hides an see how that works to learn more.
I have a moose hide that I may let you experiment on as I have one quote at $700 which is too much to pay. I'll let you know in a week.

twincedargap

Once fleshed, and they can tell you where to get that done, these guys do a decent job. Mine is a little firmer, less flexible than I expected, but at $150 shipped to me, its a lot less than quoted in posts above. That said, it was almost 6 months before I got my hide back.

SEMINOLE FUR DRESSING
3746 OPELIKA ROAD * PHENIX CITY, AL 36870
(334) 298-1704 * (334) 298-1749
EMAIL: seminolefur@bellsouth.net

Buckman18

Once fleshed, and they can tell you where to get that done, these guys do a decent job. Mine is a little firmer, less flexible than I expected, but at $150 shipped to me, its a lot less than quoted in posts above. That said, it was almost 6 months before I got my hide back.

SEMINOLE FUR DRESSING
3746 OPELIKA ROAD * PHENIX CITY, AL 36870
(334) 298-1704 * (334) 298-1749
EMAIL: seminolefur@bellsouth.net

That’s an incredible price! Is this with claws and head?

Latest posts