Beautiful wet grumpy bird

six

Oh yeah. Reminds me of my Wife if she has to walk in the rain for any reason. Same exact look!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Oh yeah. Reminds me of my Wife if she has to walk in the rain for any reason. Same exact look!
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: ah ha ha ha ha!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
A few years ago, I was sitting in a tree stand one evening. It was pouring rain. It was cold. The wind was whipping. I was miserable. Right before dark, a turkey hen who looked much like that one came walking through the woods and flew up on a pine limb at eye level to me about 10 yards away. She turned around, and looked me right in the eyes. She looked kind of startled, then scrooched down , and looked at me like, "just shoot me or whatever. This sucks." Then she went to sleep. :)

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
A few years ago, I was sitting in a tree stand one evening. It was pouring rain. It was cold. The wind was whipping. I was miserable. Right before dark, a turkey hen who looked much like that one came walking through the woods and flew up on a pine limb at eye level to me about 10 yards away. She turned around, and looked me right in the eyes. She looked kind of startled, then scrooched down , and looked at me like, "just shoot me or whatever. This sucks." Then she went to sleep. :)
:ROFLMAO:That is funny!!!!