Been pretty quite

Joe Brandon

Hey yall it has been very quite since the early rifle hunts and dog quota hunts. What are you guys seeing now? Acorns still on the ground or are they hitting other food sources? This past weeks rain has got to get some things stirred up.

Buckman18

I haven't hunted on Chattahoochee since the dog hunt. I find myself not as motivated to spend my time there bow hunting with T-50 bears, so Ive spent the past couple weekends at my deer lease.

Timberman

I’m hunting in central Ga. I won’t really start hunting the mountains again until around Thanksgiving.

rigderunner

Im on a trip in Dallas texas until tomorrow but I'll be back in the men's by Tuesday

Christian hughey

Rut time in middle ga. Will be back up for cohuttas next hunt and that's it for the mountains till early spring trout fishing. Good luck and congratulations to all that got one this year!

Christian hughey

Was guiding on 30-30 ministries youth hunt last weekend and young man I was guiding shot one with his bow but we couldn't find it. Seen a solid 250 latter in the evening. Been getting some real heavyweights on cam the last week.
You getting good daytime pics? National forest land or wma?

Fummins5912

Me and a buddy are on the national forest just out side of Warwoman and we have seen some signs but nothing hot found a scratching tree today but nothing new on it.

Ghost G

Saw one about 125# last day of archery. Didn't find much fresh scat. Came across 2 empty dens. Mainly chestnut acorns on the ground.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I saw one bear and 5 deer on the 12th. I think the bear jumped the deer out of the laurel thicket below me. Just saw pieces of the bear at about 40 yards.

The White oak acorns I was hunting are gone. I didn't find any fresh sign yesterday.

I'm headed to middle Georgia too. Probably done in the north until thanksgiving.