Beginning of the end

Dialer

I remember my Father telling us of the “beginning of the end” back in the early 70’s. I really didn’t see what he was talking about until today as I watched the local news. He always said that the “Mark of the Beast” would appear, which I believe has appeared as this new Amazon store that requires a bar code on your phone to purchase goods that was on the news today. As well as the numerous tornados that are nearly constant in Texas.
Can someone show me where to look in the Bible for these prophecies? I believe they are ALL coming to fruition now....

j_seph

Place to start is revelations

j_seph

That first one is what I tend to see every day that appears to be getting worse and worse. Just watch the news at all that is going on around us.

Matthew 24:12
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 24:6-8
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Revelation 13:16-17
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Ihunt

Find the sermons by David Jerimiah. He taught a sermon from February of this year through about April on Revelations. He wrote a book breaking it all down and explaining it on a level that’s supposed to be easy to understand.

It was one of the best sermons I have ever heard and was a real eye opener.

buckpasser

I enjoy Dr David J, but be careful in letting another man digest the word for you. Many things need to be read and digested for yourself with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and your own comprehension. I strongly disagree with many points of the end times events as laid out by the mainstream church. Nothing against anyone, I’d just encourage self education and learning of the Word. I believe God will show those of us with sound mind exactly what he’d have us learn if we put in the time.

Latest posts