Best deal on a new tractor?

Burton

I'm halfway considering buying a new tractor.
If I'm looking for something around 30-34 hp with loader, which is best?

Kioti
New Holland
LS
John Deere
Kubota
Massey
Other?

I am located within 5 miles of 3 dealers (JD, New Holland, and LS). How do y'all feel about hydro-static tractors?

I currently have a Kubota L3100, but it has a lot of hours and not currently running (I think from a loose wire that I can't find). Anyway, appreciate any input.

Lilly001

Kubota is a solid machine that works well. I have a 32 hp and my buddy has a 70 hp I use often.
JD is a strong running machine, I have a 65 hp, but it could be better designed.
In your range I would look at Kubota.
Also I have herd good stuff about Minhandra.

Armyhunter17

I have a LS xr 3037C with loader, no complaints, had it since 2014 brand new. Runs great lots of power and really like ac in summer

ucfireman

More for your money with the Korean tractors. Nothing wrong with them and they are heavier.
I looked at all of them before I bought a used Branson 4720. Gear.
Wish I had bought HST, its the way to go, Tried and tested no problems.

Mexican Squealer

I’ve got a New Holland TN 75 4X4 and a TCD 35 4x4 with loader. Both have been great tractors. TCD 35 has hydrostatic and I like it just fine.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I heard today that the McCormick dealer in Anderson SC was overrun with tractors they moved from the low country before the hurricane. Guy told me he bought a gear drive 40hp tractor, without a loader, for 11k... listed at 28k

Triple C

Love the M series Kubota. Own a 2007 M4800 and it's one heck of a tractor. Also have a 2005 Branson 4720 that's performed flawlessly since I bought it in 2011. Not sure you can buy a bad tractor these days. Only advice I can offer is to buy as much HP as you possibly can. My next tractor (if that ever happens) will be a cab tractor. Mowing in August is brutal during mid day. Not to mention the occasional yellow jacket nest encounter.

Burton

I heard today that the McCormick dealer in Anderson SC was overrun with tractors they moved from the low country before the hurricane. Guy told me he bought a gear drive 40hp tractor, without a loader, for 11k... listed at 28k

That sounds interesting since I'm in Anderson, SC. I will look into it. Thanks.

Burton

A lot of likes on the Kubota. I'm going to see if I can find some pricing on the 32hp range and compare it to the deere down the road as well. There is a 2017 3032 Deere listed at 18K.

Thank you.

doomtrpr_z71

My preference would be Deere or Kubota, I would have trouble paying for a massey thats chinese, Case/New Holland is a hot mess on their bigger tractors and I wouldn't take the risk on the smaller ones, mccormick used to be a case but its now ARGO but they should be Italian made. I would pass on the Korean models unless you don't plan on keeping it long. Yanmar would be a solid choice as well. I wouldn't worry about having a hydrostat, this does way more work than a food plot tractor does and its a hydrostatic drive
42656794_1963123743754810_3310122627783196672_n.jpg

4togo

I have been looking for the same thing. Kubota L3301 and L3901 only about 70 pounds difference. I found the best price from Mason tractor in North Ga.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Carnesville GA Kubota beat the other bota dealers that I contacted,

GAbuckhunter88

I bought a new LS 3032 last year and it has been great so far. I have put 60 hours on it and have had zero issues.

Better do a ltl more research on them Deere Johns, their tractors from that HP range and down were being built in India.